User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_oconnor View Post
    Ah ok, still doesnt make since why 2 of the 3 things i ordered would come in a different box. Maybe he does that to keep shipping costs down /shrug

I ordered a bunch of stuff from wes, some came directly from him and the other stuff came from their respective manufacturers. 3 packages for a single order. shipping was prompt, everything arrived within a few days. I could not have been happier with my order. Don't worry.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I ordered a bunch of stuff from wes, some came directly from him and the other stuff came from their respective manufacturers. 3 packages for a single order. shipping was prompt, everything arrived within a few days. I could not have been happier with my order. Don't worry.
    X2
    Wes is legit and will come threw as soon as he gets the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if Wes can tell we all like his CS. Lol

Hell all the sponsors are legit around here. I always order without a second thought.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Ok cool. I've ordered from Wes before and was very happy. This was just the first time I've seen one order from the same website in different packages. Thanks for the responses!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Wes doesn't mind me chiming in. but, Wes and I are buddies and I found out he's really sick at the moment. Please be patient if you're trying to get a hold of him.

And, I'm sure he already has everything in order

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Hope Wes doesn't mind me chiming in. but, Wes and I are buddies and I found out he's really sick at the moment. Please be patient if you're trying to get a hold of him.

And, I'm sure he already has everything in order
    Not sure why I didn't see this earlier then now, but I was about to post the same thing. Wes just told me he was sick and will get with me tomorrow. Knew something wasn't right.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Swole Source.

FYI i read this one msg above me.

My daughter and i have 103 degree fevers..and i have slept maybe 3 hours in 2 days..Literally seeing things from sleep deprivation.

All orders have shipped as of today. I see 10 private msgs here..will get back to in the am.

I get about 5-700 texts per day and 100's of emails..so I wanna ask you guys for patience.

U know if something is late..or missing i will get you partial discount or discount next time..etc..

This is the only forum im letting u guys know..bc its my favorite.

Everywhere else will have to wait.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you and your daughter get and feel better soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My thoughts after 21 days on Epi Andro RX..
    From my log

Yeah not sure where these workouts are coming from but I just go by feel and the only reason I stop at the end is because of time or I could just keep on going and going. The Epi Andro RX has me feeling like a king and workouts are getting smoked like blunts around here. Lol
    In all seriousness thou IML's Epi Andro RX is the real deal and at 6 caps a day I'm just unstoppable in and out of the gym.
    Now I really can't wait to get some of PNs Trest into the mix!!!

Really likening everything about this product and I'm shocked at how 300mg of the active a day feels about like 500-600mg of PPs AHv1. I'd guess 8 caps would feel like 750-1000mg of pp AHv1 if not 9-10 caps would be for sures. Again for taking so little active compound I'm shocked at how I'm feeling and performing right now.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AndroHard versus EPI ANDRO RX @ GYMnTONIC.com

Good review and comparison, scope.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.