Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
Alright, all this talk about Androhard is making me drool! I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few other items. Going to run the epiandro with halo and see how I get on. The last thing I used was Androhard v3 for 16 weeks and it was epic! That was almost 2 years ago though. Pretty excited to see how it compares for myself. On Androhard, I felt like I was walking granite all day long. Thanks for the awesome sale Wes!
Awesome!!! Would you be willing to log your results?? This is an awesome stack, your muscles are going to be rock hard, and you are gonna get strong. That halo acts alot like Anavar..the combo of Var and Epi Andro would be sickening...This makes me happy we have 3 people giving feedback!! THANK YOU!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
When will you be starting your cycle??
I'll be running the same stack in several weeks.
Are you doing Halo also?? can't wait for you guys to start this and be a week or two in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
I'll be following this with great interest. The result may influence how we formulate the new AH, whether modeled on V1, V2, V3 or some combination thereof (plus a couple of other things we have up our sleeve).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Awesome, Sperwer!! This is great news..very cool. I would be interested in your version as well will yours be liquid, transdermal,etc??