Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
It probably wont be for a few weeks. I wana make sure my PCT arrives. I did notice that you were running the same stack, it actually put the idea back in my head to pull the trigger. I was thinking of running stano and halo this summer but I switched jobs and wasn't hitting the gym as much as I would have liked, diet was turning to crap, it wouldn't have been good. I have everything back in check now though so it's game on!
Smart move on have your PCT all lined up and in hand before starting your run.

Yeah for sure! Once I get started I'll get something going in the training logs.
Smart move on have your PCT all lined up and in hand before starting your run. Grab some Endoamp if you already haven't because that product WORKS.

Also it sound like we'll be running out cycles at the same time because I'm 5-6 weeks away from my first Tbol dose. What's your dosing plans on both Epi Ando RX and hdrol?
Glad I was able to get you to pull the trigger on this cycle because O_RYAN is the one that got me to pull the trigger on mine. Hell I'm going to be running a partial bottle of tbol that I got from O_RYAN too.