Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Invite to my thread !

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

Tris are easy as hell. As long as you can bench like 225 they are plenty big enough.
    Hear that Ippy? As soon as you can bench 225...

Last edited by burlyman30; 10-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate glute shots though, love quads.
    interesting
    never tried quads...must give this a shot

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Hear that Ippy? As soon as you can bench 225...

he should be able to move 2 plates, i think he banged out a 2 rep of 225 for his final lift in djms bench press contest.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quads never painful. shoulders are hard to not move my hand but good size to hold oil. tris, great because the muscle is best pinned partially flexed and (i think this is why at least) blood never leaks out!

have done bis, not very fun.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i can lift 225 however i dont think is relevant at the moment, i mean i think you can sureley lift heavy on your bicep curls, and still you did not like to pin on biceps, i dont think that strength would give you more capacity to pin more liquid, correct me if i am wrong, or i may kickstar with superdrol to add more injection capacity :P LOL, i think most guys would have a preferred site to inject, a friend loved to inject on biceps, i woudl never do that, i would prefer lats.

I wonder if i should pin ED or EOD, any inputs?

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 10-29-2013 at 01:55 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    biceps are only 1/3 the size and filled with nerves and veins.

you should pin ED. it becomes a routine, every morning for me. i like it better than 2x/week honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

i was estimating tricep size by bench press. mostly a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    biceps are only 1/3 the size and filled with nerves and veins.

you should pin ED. it becomes a routine, every morning for me. i like it better than 2x/week honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

i was estimating tricep size by bench press. mostly a joke.
    Got it! .... are you on something? JK... NO SRS.... i mean are you on cycle? if so what are you running?
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    525 masteron/week
    350 test ace/week
    20 mg anavar/day

been taking suspension a couple days a week too, not sure if any difference over test ace, i like dealing with oil better than white water lol

been on for 4 weeks today, starting my 5th, going to run to 12, 14 max.

considering trying out a small amount of something with it at some point after the anavar runs out... tbol, winny, primo... boldenone that isn't undecylenate... tren sounds nuts so i dunno about that... some people who compete i read their cycles and a lot of the time they change drugs every 4-6 weeks and notice better results. interesting i thought.

only up a few lbs on this cycle so far but trying not to eat much, mostly protein and veggies. wanna get mo' shredded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the reduction in side effects on this cycle is remarkable compared to 500 mg test-e...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    525 masteron/week
    350 test ace/week
    20 mg anavar/day

been taking suspension a couple days a week too, not sure if any difference over test ace, i like dealing with oil better than white water lol

been on for 4 weeks today, starting my 5th, going to run to 12, 14 max.

considering trying out a small amount of something with it at some point after the anavar runs out... tbol, winny, primo... boldenone that isn't undecylenate... tren sounds nuts so i dunno about that... some people who compete i read their cycles and a lot of the time they change drugs every 4-6 weeks and notice better results. interesting i thought.

only up a few lbs on this cycle so far but trying not to eat much, mostly protein and veggies. wanna get mo' shredded
    This cycle looks good man!, are you doing a log? if not please let me know how it goes, I will also try to cut as much as i can, i will not eat like i did on the previous cycle, I am happy with my current size actually, I am not afraid of tren, hopefully i will enjoy it , i know it is harsh ...I am still trying to make some adjustments to my cycle, i may pin it ED too but i will think about it, i may also swap the compounds to use mast at the start and tren at the end, stilll trying to decide that too.... anyways my goal is to get more shredded and gain size, i will limit my carb intake too ....

Oh and as for the test, yes, i dont think i would use 500 mgs again, it was way too much, i prefer to keep 250 (400 max) and stack it with something else, 500 gave me lethargy that i am sure it was caused by estro, thank God i did not get gyno at any moment.... hopefully tren will not give me gyno either
    Last edited by PolimarT; 10-29-2013 at 03:02 AM.