User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Invite to my thread !

In case someone wants to follow here is a link to my thread Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

I wish i could fo a log in here but i would skip that for obvious reasons.... altho i like the majority of guys from this forum. If you want to follow please do, your comments are welcome
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol here we go
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Invite to my thread !

Good luck.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just run a log here, I bet you get more people helping you here than you will elsewhere.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^this

personally, i won't flame you unless you start acting like you're on a pedestal...

bros at AM aren't much help

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    log here, you seem like a nice guy and I'd like to follow along and contribute.
    Join the comp too.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you're going to behave you're welcome to log it here, you're probably better off here, I think we're at least one step ahead in front of other forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may log it in here, thanks for your support

This is the original post:

Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :-P

I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

-Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

-Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

-Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

-Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

-HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

Toco-8

phosphatyldiserine

Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :-)

I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !
    Last edited by PolimarT; 10-22-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much spot on from what I see. Maybe in PCT you could rock some peptides to help retain the gains and stay leaner. Otherwise it looks great.

Do you have any prami or cabergoline on hand?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much BBG, Now that you mention, i would rather not to use caber or prami, I was reading a few studies by William Llewellyn, despite the fact that tren is highly androgenic, it is also a strong progestin, however, caber would not act directly on the progestin but only for prolactin? (please correct me if i am wrong). TBH i think prami or caber are harmful, and i read a few articles on its impact on the heart, i also hear that caber will help with the mental side effects from tren but i am willing to deal with them, i may also supplement with pregnenolone low dose for the "feel good" benefit

2 questions more: do you think i should low the test dose to 125 mgs while on tren and then after i stop tren to up again to 250? or should i keep 250 straight?

Also what do you think about torem and clomid combo? it would be a 6 week total PCT, i dont want to use tamo anymore... :-P

I dont know much about peptides but i will do my research, i didnt know they could help on PCT, thanks again.