Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
BBG... if memory serves me correctly, AH v.1 retailed for $59.99, but I could be off by 10 in either direction. It has 250mg per serving and 50 servings per bottle. Can you confirm pricing and do the math please because my head is done thinking for the night.
Burly you are correct. That price is "dirt cheap" and everyone said it worked miraculously.

If someone were to buy thousands of grams at a time I can see them getting a deal but even then to be honest if you were to buy raw product the average price for 10grams is $200 dollars...coming from China or Korea. Now someone over there with a connection could probably get a better deal or again someone buying thousands of pounds could as well..but at that rate..the raw product for a bottle of AndroHard would equate to $50 dollars...that doesn't include labor, packaging, etc...

It simply doesn't make sense.

This is why I am wondering if AndroHard's dosages were inaccurate. OR did PP spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on raw product alone, and if so how the hell did they get it over??

There are just so many questions to be answered.

I personally believe that using a validated brand to compare to is the way to go.

Someone like Scope or Oryan is perfect. If they take 300mgs of Epi Andro and it compares to say "750" mgs of the AndroHard then we simply know that AndroHard's dosages were off. If 300mgs acts mildly comparatively, we know that AndroHards dosages were correct.

Either way I put my name and word on EPI ANDRO. I think everyone here believes and trusts this statement. And EVERYONE here on SS ADORES androhard.

Again not a sales pitch, but we have a legit understanding to try to compare EPI ANDRO to ANDROHARD. We can look for cheaper alternatives...I think we should determine if EPI ANDRO hold a flame to ANDROHARD first and foremost.

Also, someone like Sperwer overseas already with connections likely has a much less expensive option for Raws. We can always look to him to resolve this issue if Epi Andro cannot compare.

My $2 cents.