User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_oconnor View Post
    Just placed an order to give these a try. Got the Decant kit to mix with Double Black by Polo, and also got the AQUA 3mL size. I am about to order one of the creed ones that ship on the 5th, but wanted to do separate orders so my first ones could ship out.

Any time frame when you going to release the curve one? Ive always been told curve mixes with my body chemistry very well.
    Awesome, thank you for your support

The decant kit is a steal. If you mix 2.5mL of your cologne into the bottle and .5mL of the raw pheromone, the decant kit will allow you to refill your own scent 6 times price wise it is the best option. Enjoy

I do have a Curve cologne in stock, it's just not on the site. I will send you a 1mL sample for free, and post it up on the site tonight. If you like the scent you can just order the 3mL when you order Aventus. Shipping is free on all Pheromones and I will rush your first order out Monday a.m.

THANK YOU Please do report your feedback in this thread!! Would love to hear your results and thoughts

**EDIT** Saw your orders. I am just going to send you a free 3mL of the Curve for your support. I will ship the first 3 monday and when Aventus is in Weds that will ship separately. No worries I will be sure to throw in a few freebies as well! TY
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 03-01-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thank you so much! I'm stoked about the curve also, cannot wait too try them!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Awesome, would love to hear the stories.

And yes the Aventus will be in stock and ready to ship this Weds I returned it just for you, though both Green Irish Tweed and Aventus are popular, they are both VERY expensive just for the raw scents and I can't always get them for a price that is decent. If I have to pay the full price for a bottle, the price will have to increase and as is people complain about the $20 dollar price tag, even though they don't realize how expensive raw pheromones and the raw scents are to buy, even in bulk.

LINK TO SCENT ON STORE
    Creed AVENTUS Cologne 3mL spray Mini- Infused with Pheromones (ships Weds 3/5) - GymNTonic.com

I will personally set aside 1 - 3mL just for you in the event the ones on the store sell out before you see this

Also, we have the absolute finest scent ever made in stock now...

It is DOLCE "BY" for men..this scent was discontinued in 2007. This is where the idea for the GYMnTONIC "original" scent originated. It is VERY VERY rare and hard to get. We have a few of these in stock. This will very UNLIKELY return once it is sold out. This is hands down our Best Scent on the Store. I believe we have 4 left.

This was my personal scent for a decade..there is no ONE scent that I have had more luck with in my entire life then DOLCE BY.

LINK TO SCENT ON STORE
    Dolce and Gabana "BY" 3mL Pheromone Decant by GYMnTONIC.com **VERY RARE** - GymNTonic.com

Attachment 1084

We also have DOLCE "THE ONE" back in stock..WE have ACQUA DI GIO by Armani back in stock and we have alot of it!!

We are adding DOLCE LIGHT BLUE...and we also are adding a few TOMMY BAHAMA scents as well.

Creed Green Irish Tweed sells out so fast we can't even keep it in stock, so if you ever see it and you like that scent, buy it, because I cannot guarantee that we can stock it all the time.
    i for one have no problem with the price tag an i totally understand, plus you gotta make profit, business is business

ive dealt with these things in the past an i thought they were BS, i gave your store a chance an im a believer

first off the raws are legit youre using and i for one know that CREED house isnt cheap if the price has to go up im still a customer

thanks again

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes

I was fortunate to get a bottle of Creed GIT for Christmas, how much of which Pheromone would you add to this ? I am bout to order the Aventus decant now so if you let me know I can add to it

NM I bought the 1ml raw to test out.
    Last edited by Hank!; 03-03-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Wes

I was fortunate to get a bottle of Creed GIT for Christmas, how much of which Pheromone would you add to this ? I am bout to order the Aventus decant now so if you let me know I can add to it

NM I bought the 1ml raw to test out.
    Hi Hank

I add the 3mL raw pheromone blend that I created to all the scents..it includes Androstenone at 5% Only the addiction and Femme Fatale contain additional Pheromones. Femme Fatale has been out of stock for awhile, I can't get the raws at the moment.

I don't broadcast the full recipe so people cannot imitate and mimic my blend. But trust me when I give you my word I dose each 1mL, 3mL and specialty bottles with plenty of Pheromones I don't pixie dust them and usually the results speak for themselves

I appreciate the order. I did see one from SS, so I'm assuming that is yours!! It is leaving in 30mins

Thanks for your support and lmk what you think about Aventus. ENJOY Hank

It is already sold out..actually I have one left. I have 1 Dolce BY left as well
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bud. I dont want you to reveal anything,,,

I am looking forward to Aventus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I just got my order of the cologne! How much should I use, I normally use 2 sprays of normal cologne but 2 with only a few ml would be quite wasteful I think? Where should I already this stuff at, best places?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing, when I opened the Decant Kit I did not see any dropper to extract the cologne / pheromones. Isn't it supposed to come with one?

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I just got my order of the cologne! How much should I use, I normally use 2 sprays of normal cologne but 2 with only a few ml would be quite wasteful I think? Where should I already this stuff at, best places?
    Thank you again!! BTW what did you think of the "CURVE" that I sent you?

Use a half of a spray on each wrist, neck and even dab a drop behind the ears. Rub the wrists together, ie blend it in, don't spray it and just leave it, make sure it absorbs into your skin

You don't need alot..in fact too much of any scent will just scare women away..Some of the Decant scents alone are super strong..GYMnTONIC original is one, if you spray too much,people will smell u 20 ft away and it will backfire. Its super strong!!

One more thing, when I opened the Decant Kit I did not see any dropper to extract the cologne / pheromones. Isn't it supposed to come with one?
    There should be a plastic dropper. That should be included into every decant kit. I apologize if it was not included. Did you get the 3mL decant or the 1mL version?? If you need me to send one that is fine. What actually works best if if you have a syringe. Either slin pin or regular one, keep it sterile and draw a bit into it.

You can literally get 1-2 drops at a time this way. Its the absolute best way to get the most out of the product. If you use this technique, a 3mL will last you a very very long time!!!

Be sure to check out on our main forum, this quick little article on pheromones. I will be sure to add detailed directions to the top of the Pheromones page so everyone knows.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I double checked and did not see any dropper. Dont worry though, I will probably be placing another order within a few weels (want to make sure and give me ample time to test this). I will let you know when I place another order and then you can add a dropper in there!