User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes

Thanks again for the fast shipping, and the personal touch you always add.
    Aventus is really nice, and no hint of the pheremone added which is a bonus.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Wes

Thanks again for the fast shipping, and the personal touch you always add.
    Aventus is really nice, and no hint of the pheremone added which is a bonus.
    Wes is the man, period.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

So I have found myself liking both the Activ-8 and Creed Irish Tweed scents, and have worn them both at the gym and out to the local pub and grub.

I'm surprised I like them, since I've never been a cologne guy, and when I've been around colognes and perfumes in the past, they often make my eyes water or irritate my airways. Maybe that's a sign of using too much or using garbage products, I'm not sure, but I put a couple dabs on my neck and a couple on my wrists and I barely notice I am wearing it. No irritation at all.

And tonight I tried on Aqua Di Gio, which smells entirely different than the Activ-8 or Creed. The scent took me by surprise because it was so different, but I found myself smelling my wrists several times during the night.

Wes, you are really on to something. I can't say I am having women approach me because of the scent, but I can say that you may have a cologne convert with these top notch scents.

My wife noticed me smelling different and asked what it was. I told her my friend has a cologne business and sent me some samples. She sort of chuckled and said "but you don't wear cologne". Well, let's see what happens if I wear it around her more often...
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-03-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hank , BoneDaddy and Burly,

Thank you guys so much for the kind words..much appreciated

Burly, this is awesome news!!! Very cool to hear. Glad you like them. I'm gonna send you a gift pack of 2 products that go hand and hand with this..that I think you might like. One of them is about as rare as AndroHard but it's a cologne

It's funny you mention this about the cologne. The right scent, imo, has a way of just expressing your personality, expressing masculinity, and it's just an extension of who you are. It kind of takes finding the right scent to understand this fully. But it certainly gives you one more edge in the confidence department. And also being unique. It's nice to have a scent that no one else has, women notice that

Funny, before I sold these,in my early 20's, I used to never give away what I was wearing..alot of my guy friends would ask, and I would say straight out, not telling you LOL. Now I enjoy seeing others benefit from these. Makes me happy to hear all the positive stories, and see all my friends, family and customers succeed in things that make them happy

Adding a few new scents to the store as well this week coming up

Aventus is back in stock, so is Dolce the One, Dolce light blue, etc, etc..

Thanx SS
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    So I have found myself liking both the Activ-8 and Creed Irish Tweed scents, and have worn them both at the gym and out to the local pub and grub.

I'm surprised I like them, since I've never been a cologne guy, and when I've been around colognes and perfumes in the past, they often make my eyes water or irritate my airways. Maybe that's a sign of using too much or using garbage products, I'm not sure, but I put a couple dabs on my neck and a couple on my wrists and I barely notice I am wearing it. No irritation at all.

And tonight I tried on Aqua Di Gio, which smells entirely different than the Activ-8 or Creed. The scent took me by surprise because it was so different, but I found myself smelling my wrists several times during the night.

Wes, you are really on to something. I can't say I am having women approach me because of the scent, but I can say that you may have a cologne convert with these top notch scents.

My wife noticed me smelling different and asked what it was. I told her my friend has a cologne business and sent me some samples. She sort of chuckled and said "but you don't wear cologne". Well, let's see what happens if I wear it around her more often...
    I like the Activ-8 and Creed as well and I usually don't like cologne either. A lot of strong scents bother my eyes and nose. I usually where it when I travel and have found conversations start easier with strangers when wearing it.

Repeat customer here!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to throw the 3mL bottle of my Creed into my gymbag to put on after the gym. Of course, I didn't think about the fact that the bottle is GLASS and I have a weighted dip bet with METAL CHAINS in my bag.

My bag became a pheromone bomb (but smelled really good).

Need to pick some more up, this stuff is great.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Decided to throw the 3mL bottle of my Creed into my gymbag to put on after the gym. Of course, I didn't think about the fact that the bottle is GLASS and I have a weighted dip bet with METAL CHAINS in my bag.

My bag became a pheromone bomb (but smelled really good).

Need to pick some more up, this stuff is great.

Just rub your self with the bag the next few days. LOL.

I can't imagine how strong that must have been, I only use like 1 spray per app. I love the smell of the Creed as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes sent me a sample ages ago. Unfortunately, I completely forgot what scent it was. This was back when I was in high school. Multiple girls that I barely ever talked to made tweets about me and my cologne with #wetpanties at the end.

Bottom line, the scents are great and the pheromones work!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acqua di gio does not disappoint either . Great scent.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit! I want to try some of these but I don't know what product to get. I'm not a cologne guy. Like Burly, it always gives me a headache or irritates my airways. What do you guys recommend I try and what offers the best bang for your buck in terms of wow factor?