Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lol@ "her ears stood up". Love it.

Fast forward 20 years... I'm lucky to get eye contact. Haha.

If these scent make MY wife want to dance in the sheets, then I know it works. Lol. I'm not really planning to use it for that purpose, and have no expectations. This is a "science experiment" for me.
    This is exactly what is has been for me too, simply a science experiment... I expected nothing other than some good smelling colognes. But I was pleasantly surprised.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I'd like to see descriptions of what each different pheromone blend is ment to portray.

I personally own some that are sexual, status, social, and even recently picked up a product called Celebrity-XS.
    i was wondering this as well, are all the products the same exact mixture with different scents or are they specially blended for different results.

For example:

Is Active8 better for work to get people to warm up to you and have better conversations and respect. And Addiction is more for attraction in clubs or bars?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    i was wondering this as well, are all the products the same exact mixture with different scents or are they specially blended for different results.

For example:

Is Active8 better for work to get people to warm up to you and have better conversations and respect. And Addiction is more for attraction in clubs or bars?
    Wesley will be able to give a more detailed description, but I asked him something similar, and he said Active 8 is better for conversations while Creed and Femme Fatale get you laid. I don't know if it is a different pheromone mix or potency or if it is the scent itself or a combination of the two. Wes?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I wanna know what the pheremones difference is. I love the smell of activ 8 better than femme fatale, but I wonder if i need a different pheremones blend? Or maybe wes already gave me the "gay blend" of pheremones lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah. I wanna know what the pheremones difference is. I love the smell of activ 8 better than femme fatale, but I wonder if i need a different pheremones blend? Or maybe wes already gave me the "gay blend" of pheremones lol.
    This just made me laugh!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

I've seen a few guys on here say they found themselves sniffing themselves all day with Wes' cologne... that's gotta be the gay blend.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it works the same, it just works on people attracted to men.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to a female cologne which might attract straight men and lesbian women

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I've seen a few guys on here say they found themselves sniffing themselves all day with Wes' cologne... that's gotta be the gay blend.
    Well I have to say that I may have been given the gay blend... I can't stop smelling myself! I smell so DARN GOOD!!! Today I sprayed myself like 3 times!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    This just made me laugh!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Well I have to say that I may have been given the gay blend... I can't stop smelling myself! I smell so DARN GOOD!!! Today I sprayed myself like 3 times!!!!
    Yeah... got mine yesterday and the only thing horney so far is me!!!! I'll give it a try for awhile and see but I'm in the same boat as other... married a long time and if this gets my wife to take a double take... maybe it's the scent. Ha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Yeah... got mine yesterday and the only thing horney so far is me!!!! I'll give it a try for awhile and see but I'm in the same boat as other... married a long time and if this gets my wife to take a double take... maybe it's the scent. Ha!
    My wife and I are still very active in the BR, but sometime, especially during the week, it's a little harder to get her in the mood. But I will try them out tonight to see what reaction I get. Every morning I go to give her a kiss after I spray them on, and she just looks at me like a piece of meat... More than usual at least.

We've only been married for 1.5 years.