User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    VERY reminiscent of my time with it!! Wonder if we can keep this a Swole Source secret?! lol
    I'm only telling my closest buddies who can keep a secret. We dont want our women knowing what we got going on here! LOL I'm going to put in another order soon, along with 4 more bottles of epiandro rx.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Zeus for the awesome feedback, I'm super happy to hear this story, and thanks so much for the very kind words, that means alot!!! Very cool!!

Also BD, alot of us believed you, I know I did..thanx for starting this thread as well, its really brought some positive attention to the possibility of the pheromones. I think its awesome so many guys are getting solid hits

And for everyone else thank you for being part of this thread. Burly I have to hope that these are a home run for you. I know you are waiting for just the right moment, but you know what you have been so cool, just send me ur address again, pick a scent and I will send it to you free. I want you to be able to try these on an average day. If they work, awesome, if they don't, no worries no harm done. Hopefully you at least like the scent.

As for keeping these on the down low..they have been getting some fair attention to be honest. Statistically I'd say I'm at over 400 sold, a ton of repeat customers. Even the people who did not get hits with one or two application said they have liked the scents..so def. a win win on that note.

As a favor to the Swole Source family (Cobalt perfect timing).I was gonna do a sale for 2 days this weekend. But screw it, lets do it until Saturday night of this weekend.

ANY 3mL spray MINI of your choice of scent, I don't care what it is..and that includes CREED..which is MEGA expensive, ANY SCENT, just not the 3mL raw or DECANT kit of your choice $15 dollars shipped.

I have 4 creed 3mL's left and Femme Fatale is in by end of the week, so if you order it now, please bare with me I cannot ship until probably Friday.

Mind you, I will probably lose a little money on this..but I am not going to offer this Store Wide. Only here. And I do usually send free goodies, but I will not be able to on this deal, bc as is I am taking a loss and all the bottles, samples, and little odds and ends that go into these adds up very quickly.

The one catch is this:

I will need anyone to pay via PAYPAL. My address is "orders@gymntonic.com" In the message section, please state your address and scent of choice. Please send the funds as "friends or family" so I don't get hit with more fees please.

For anyone who does not have paypal who wants in on this..simply email me at "orders@gymntonic.com" and I will figure out a way to do a manual entry. Or I will even put up a Special offer in the SALES and SPECIALS section if the demand is that high, and I will list all of the scent options with this sale.

Just another way to say THANK YOU to Swole Source.

In regards to stories...I have dozens this month alone. I had one today on the treadmill. Young girl couldn't stop looking at me repeatedly and trying to get as close as she could. Too funny. These scents are awesome when you get hits.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a top notch guy always taking care of his family here at SwoleSource!

He deserves all of our business!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    As a favor to the Swole Source family (Cobalt perfect timing).I was gonna do a sale for 2 days this weekend. But screw it, lets do it until Saturday night of this weekend.

ANY 3mL spray MINI of your choice of scent, I don't care what it is..and that includes CREED..which is MEGA expensive, ANY SCENT, just not the 3mL raw or DECANT kit of your choice $15 dollars shipped.

I have 4 creed 3mL's left and Femme Fatale is in by end of the week, so if you order it now, please bare with me I cannot ship until probably Friday.

[...]
    I will need anyone to pay via PAYPAL. My address is "orders@gymntonic.com" In the message section, please state your address and scent of choice. Please send the funds as "friends or family" so I don't get hit with more fees please.
    Okay, well, I've been meaning to try this for a while since finding out about it here (I've used pheromones before with limited success, but not from sources with glowing reputations amongst people I trust), I guess I can skip a bill or two this month (-: Should we put something special in the message section if we're just gonna get one of everything? The sexy sampler? The "her2study" special? The gym-n-onit?
    How many would that (without the raw-sans-scent, now that I've read that more carefully) end up being, by the way? I think I counted seven on the site but the webpage layout leaves something to be desired so I'm probably off...
    Last edited by booklifter; 11-19-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 3 Creeds left, eh? Ok, everyone stay away from the Creed......I don't get paid until midnight tonight! lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm taking one

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I'm taking one
    You bitch!!!! lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonedaddy

I will cover you for one. You can pay me back when you get paid.
    Last edited by Hank!; 11-19-2013 at 01:57 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You bitch!!!! lol
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Bonedaddy

I will cover you for one. You can pay me back when you get paid.
    See? No need for name calling lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Okay, well, I've been meaning to try this for a while since finding out about it here (I've used pheromones before with limited success, but not from sources with glowing reputations amongst people I trust), I guess I can skip a bill or two this month (-: Should we put something special in the message section if we're just gonna get one of everything? The sexy sampler? The "her2study" special? The gym-n-onit?
    How many would that (without the raw-sans-scent, now that I've read that more carefully) end up being, by the way? I think I counted seven on the site but the webpage layout leaves something to be desired so I'm probably off...
    Hey BL, can you PM me..did you want to just do 7 of the 1mL's to try each scent? That would probably be more realistic financially, or the .5mL sampler pack which is half a sample vial..I can do 7 of those for very inexpensive. It would give you the ability to wear each scent 1-2x and just get a general idea of which is which.

Either way Please feel free to PM me.

I have more creed on the way, should be here by Saturday. So if anyone wants to order I have one left for now and then I should be able to ship as many as anyone needs by Saturday

I do have the orders that have come in so far and they will ship at 8am. Anything ordered by tonight will ship in the am. 2morrow I am booked all day w training clients, etc.., so I will likely not be online until late, and any orders that come in Weds will not go out until Thurs am.

again thank you for all the kind words!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP