User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Only 3 Creeds left, eh? Ok, everyone stay away from the Creed......I don't get paid until midnight tonight! lol
    I picked up a creed a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. If I had the money I'd pick up a whole bottle. I have creed taste but a coolwater budget.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I'll be grabbing a couple tomorrow.

I claim one of the Creeds!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx again everyone

Made a link at the store in the Specials and Sales section. Please understand the Creed is sold out. However you can purchase it, it will ship on the date that is stated on the drop down menu. Femme Fatale is also on the way, should have it Thursday, so it may ship Friday, that is also on the menu.

STORE LINK:
    4 day PHEROMONE SALE- ANY 3mL scent

It is listed for $16. Please use CODE "SWOLE" for the 5% off to drop it down to cost.

Also for those of you who have ordered and paid full price, I saw a few come in like that. NO WORRIES. When you make a purchase with a credit card, they actually do not take the funds, rather they HOLD the amount you put out. I will go back in and Manually make sure that you are only paying $15 dollars. Meaning I will return anyones funds that paid over $15 to your card. So your final sale which appears on your credit card will only be $15.

All stores have this option. We can change the invoice TO A LESSER AMOUNT. We can never increase the amount, so no worries there either.

THANX and everyone ENJOY!!! Feel free to keep the stories coming should you have one!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Please understand the Creed is sold out.
    WHO DID IT!?

Ah well, I wanted to try Femme Fatale, so I guess I'll order and just wait for it, lol.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I put together tonight's orders and I couldn't help myself but to throw in some upgrades for everyone. So look forward to those. Everything is ready to go in the am. I said I wasn't going to do it..but it's just money. I didn't come from money, so it really doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I'd rather see everyone here happy.

And for the record Femme Fatale and Creed are due between Thurs and Saturday at latest. So dont hesistate to order now..The delay will only be 1-2 days literally.

Thanx again
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, you're the man! is the sale done or can i still place an order?

thanks man
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Wes, you're the man! is the sale done or can i still place an order?

thanks man
    You can still order, I think he said until Sat?

Hank, thanks for the offer brother. I'm about to order here in a bit, did you grab a Creed or shall I go ahead and do it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, seeing as how you are a fellow cologne nerd like myself, PLEASE tell me you have smelled the Paco Rabanne 1 Million: Intense!! I've got to get some, it immediately went on my Christmas list.....Fresh spicy leather with Blood mandarin, Peppermint, Rose absolute,Cinnamon, Leather accord, and Amberketal!! Holy shit man.......
    Last edited by BoneDaddy; 11-20-2013 at 06:16 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like a retard for asking this, but I have never worn cologne because most of the time I get a headache. Plus I think about all the douchebags that bathe in it and leave everyone else around them tasting it and don't want to be "that guy." So, in any event, do you apply the stuff to your body or your clothing? And can you still apply lightly enough not to give you a headache and have it be effective? I must admit I am intrigued by this.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I feel like a retard for asking this, but I have never worn cologne because most of the time I get a headache. Plus I think about all the douchebags that bathe in it and leave everyone else around them tasting it and don't want to be "that guy." So, in any event, do you apply the stuff to your body or your clothing? And can you still apply lightly enough not to give you a headache and have it be effective? I must admit I am intrigued by this.
    I do both body and clothing.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!