User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I feel like a retard for asking this, but I have never worn cologne because most of the time I get a headache. Plus I think about all the douchebags that bathe in it and leave everyone else around them tasting it and don't want to be "that guy." So, in any event, do you apply the stuff to your body or your clothing? And can you still apply lightly enough not to give you a headache and have it be effective? I must admit I am intrigued by this.
    I'm like Ryan. I spray on the wrists and rub them together and half a spray on each side of my neck, which gets some on the collar but also on my pulse points. Sometimes I'll apply a little on the top of my head because bitches are always rubbing it. Then they';; be thinking about me long after because their hands smell like me! lol With the samples from Wes I just cap the vials with my finger tip, turn it over, and rub my finger tip onto my wrist, neck and my elbow where the bicep meets the forearm. You can't go wrong with that method, it's the perfect amount.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

FPR, I can relate. Not a cologne fan because of the people who overdo it and leave a "cloud" wherever they go. It can give me headaches as well. I will say I finally broke open my sample and put on a very light application last night. No headache, and no "cloud". Just a couple notches about the level of scent intensity that my deodorant gives off. Also... no "hits".... only one girl in the gym most of the night, and she works in the office there. I saw her when I came in, and when I left. Minor chit chat, but nothing out of the ordinary.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like a retard for asking this, but I have never worn cologne because most of the time I get a headache. Plus I think about all the douchebags that bathe in it and leave everyone else around them tasting it and don't want to be "that guy." So, in any event, do you apply the stuff to your body or your clothing? And can you still apply lightly enough not to give you a headache and have it be effective? I must admit I am intrigued by this.
    From my reading most people don't do clothing because the mones are sticky and could cause build up on the clothing. Mostly just on exposed skin. I've also read that some mones give people headaches for 10-15 minutes after application. My recommendation would be to apply to the forearms and away from the neck to help minimize the headaches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO it takes effort to be 'that guy' who overdoes the cologne and leaves a cloud.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also hate excessive, allergy-triggering applications of cologne and perfume (so this bunch I ordered ought to last quite a while), but if anything the synergistic effect of combining scent and pheromone should allow for a more subtle quantity of scent without losing the quality of desired effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    I also hate excessive, allergy-triggering applications of cologne and perfume (so this bunch I ordered ought to last quite a while), but if anything the synergistic effect of combining scent and pheromone should allow for a more subtle quantity of scent without losing the quality of desired effect.
    You will be glad you did, in more ways than 1.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You will be glad you did, in more ways than 1.
    We'll see. The plan is to try out a variety of applications in a variety of settings (though obviously using the Tweed when wearing my tweed jacket) over the next few months and report back, whatever the results. I suppose if I'm never heard from again you can just assume I was devoured by a shame of wild cougars.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still order, I think he said until Sat?

Hank, thanks for the offer brother. I'm about to order here in a bit, did you grab a Creed or shall I go ahead and do it?
    I asked him to hold one for you while I waited fro your reply I do think he had one GIT remaining as of yesterday.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Wes, you're the man! is the sale done or can i still place an order?

thanks man
    Got yours!! Should ship Friday, thank you!!!!!
    You can still order, I think he said until Sat?

Hank, thanks for the offer brother. I'm about to order here in a bit, did you grab a Creed or shall I go ahead and do it?
    Yep, til Sat. Night...feel free to pre-pay for the femme fatale and the creed. As long as you will allow me to ship it Friday/Saturday..the day it arrives it leaves

Wes, seeing as how you are a fellow cologne nerd like myself, PLEASE tell me you have smelled the Paco Rabanne 1 Million: Intense!! I've got to get some, it immediately went on my Christmas list.....Fresh spicy leather with Blood mandarin, Peppermint, Rose absolute,Cinnamon, Leather accord, and Amberketal!! Holy shit man.......
    I do know that one. I used to own it!! It is very nice. Haven't worn it in a long time though, or owned it in awhile But you are right, its gtg!

You can do clothes or body, but cologne in general is meant to go on the body. It will mix with your bodies own chemistry and give you a slightly unique variation individual to individual. The pheromones definently need to be on the body as the pulse points release the scent and also transmit the pheromones into the blood stream. Small amounts are absorbed and then likewise, your body can give off additional pheromones in this manner..On top of the ones you already produce.

Human scent can be determined by diet, exercise, testosterone levels, how recently you have had sex, and various other factors...then the scents combine with your own scent and hopefully make a super powerful scent.

You can put them on your clothes, and it very well may help. But the skin is the first place you would want to apply

- - - Updated - - -

Also all orders ordered on Tuesday or prior have shipped. Will update with tracking in the am.

All others that "can" ship 2morrow will, however most of the orders have Creed or Femme Fatale in them. I will let everyone know the moment they go out!!

Thank you guys!!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok waiting on 2 orders right now, Femme Fatale is in, but the Creed is arriving today or tommorrow, so I will get those 2 members items shipped.

Thanx again everyone and enjoy

1 full day left of this sale, ends tommorrow night at 11:59pm
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout