User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Sent Wes.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to see if the Tweed and Femme came in. Placed an order and I really want to try them out
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, new question. What is the verdict on storing these mones? For example I was invited to go out for my buddies birthday last weekend, a mutal friend was also in from out of state. I thought we were going to a busy bar/club so I used the original (sex) scent but they ended up wanting to go to a corner bar so everyone could talk and catch up. Needless to say there was no attractive ladies there and I feel like I spent some of the scent I wanted to save for going out to busy places.

So with winter coming if I take the mones and leave them in my car to guage the audience first then select the results I want. Will that ruin the mones sitting in a freezing car? And when can I pick up my GymnTonic mones carrying case?

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    PM Sent Wes.
    Got it, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Just wanted to see if the Tweed and Femme came in. Placed an order and I really want to try them out
    YGPM! Stock is back to full at this moment!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Ok, new question. What is the verdict on storing these mones? For example I was invited to go out for my buddies birthday last weekend, a mutal friend was also in from out of state. I thought we were going to a busy bar/club so I used the original (sex) scent but they ended up wanting to go to a corner bar so everyone could talk and catch up. Needless to say there was no attractive ladies there and I feel like I spent some of the scent I wanted to save for going out to busy places.

So with winter coming if I take the mones and leave them in my car to guage the audience first then select the results I want. Will that ruin the mones sitting in a freezing car? And when can I pick up my GymnTonic mones carrying case?
    LOL!! thanx again hope you are enjoying the scents. Definitely like any cologne keep them stored at room temperature. Pheromones are very delicate, you don't want to mess with their structure at all. I cannot say for certain that if a product gets too hot or too cold that it degrades or denatures it, however I personally would rather be safe then sorry. Carrying case sounds pretty funny! thanx Sandman for trying these out!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Got it, thank you!!

LOL!! thanx again hope you are enjoying the scents. Definitely like any cologne keep them stored at room temperature. Pheromones are very delicate, you don't want to mess with their structure at all. I cannot say for certain that if a product gets too hot or too cold that it degrades or denatures it, however I personally would rather be safe then sorry. Carrying case sounds pretty funny! thanx Sandman for trying these out!!
    I'm picturing sandman checking out the bar and then going back out to his car, opening the trunk, and there is a tackle box of sorts, full of vials and test tubes, just waiting to be used on his unsuspecting prey.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-26-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm picturing sandman checking out the bar and then going back out to his car, opening the trunk, and there is a tackle box of sorts, full of vials and test tubes, just waiting to be used on his unsuspecting prey.
    Thats exactly what I want to do. BRB going to Home Depot for a mini tool box.

After reading about what Wes said about pheromones. I had to go on the internet and see what other people were saying about pheromones. It seems like different mixtures of mones or scents are used for different interactions. Even GymnTonics seem different, like Wes says Original is the sex product. So my plan was to use that when going to a place I thought would have high class females. Use the Creed for dates and use something like Activ8 for social situations. Different products for differnt environments and situations.

Can't be wearing a business suit to a cook out right?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Thats exactly what I want to do. BRB going to Home Depot for a mini tool box.

After reading about what Wes said about pheromones. I had to go on the internet and see what other people were saying about pheromones. It seems like different mixtures of mones or scents are used for different interactions. Even GymnTonics seem different, like Wes says Original is the sex product. So my plan was to use that when going to a place I thought would have high class females. Use the Creed for dates and use something like Activ8 for social situations. Different products for differnt environments and situations.

Can't be wearing a business suit to a cook out right?
    Original everywhere then. I guess it's like being naked at said cookout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're too afraid of using up your pheromones:

A) Use your game to get the women, don't depend on the pheromones.
    B) Fuck it, just buy them a ton of drinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Just curious. I was paying bills this past monday morning and forgot about the sale. I jumped on the website and ordered two vials of stuff.

Couple of ladies I'd like to try it out on, LOL.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    If you're too afraid of using up your pheromones:

A) Use your game to get the women, don't depend on the pheromones.
    B) Fuck it, just buy them a ton of drinks.
    If you are doing B, you are failing at A. I have a decent amount of female friends that will easily admit that they love when guys buy them drinks but it hardly leads anywhere and is just seen as a good way to score free drinks.