Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    She single?
    She has a BF but it's the long distance kind which is the best for Dads!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but the idea of using pheromones in cologne is just genius. I'm a bit of a biology nerd (actually just a nerd in general), so the use of pheromones in sexual attraction is old news to me, but actually manipulating it like this... wow. Of course, I haven't tried the products, but the theory side of it is very intriguing.

Will definitely order some once I finish my cut and am no longer a fat sack.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackonHill View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but the idea of using pheromones in cologne is just genius. I'm a bit of a biology nerd (actually just a nerd in general), so the use of pheromones in sexual attraction is old news to me, but actually manipulating it like this... wow. Of course, I haven't tried the products, but the theory side of it is very intriguing.

Will definitely order some once I finish my cut and am no longer a fat sack.
    Order it anyways. Trust me when I say that being a fat sack won't matter much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U got no idea that cologne is awesome.. I conducted a little experiment.. Didn't tell my wife what it was or what was in it.. Worked like a charm. Immediate physical response.. Bcuz this experiment was biased I let my friend try some and he confirmed it's GTG.activ8 is what was used. I hv aqua di gio on the way! Gnt is an awesome company ..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    U got no idea that cologne is awesome.. I conducted a little experiment.. Didn't tell my wife what it was or what was in it.. Worked like a charm. Immediate physical response.. Bcuz this experiment was biased I let my friend try some and he confirmed it's GTG.activ8 is what was used. I hv aqua di gio on the way! Gnt is an awesome company ..
    I've gotten more 'hits' from the Activ8 and the Creed so far. The polo Double Black is running close

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Order it anyways. Trust me when I say that being a fat sack won't matter much.
    Haha, must be pretty amazing stuff if that's true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've gotten more 'hits' from the Activ8 and the Creed so far. The polo Double Black is running close
    I would agree with the Activ 8 leading.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a little left over of the femme fatale and the addiction and I'm currently loving those..but they aren't up for sale again just yet.

They are super expensive to get...and Im sitting on quite a bit of cologne as is

The Activ8 has become super popular...its def getting alot of solid feedback

Acqua di gio is another top seller and the double polo black is getting alot of hits..

The Original is still a hit on the 40+ women..that is an automatic deal sealer

TY everyone for the awesome feedback!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to sound like a total tool here, so please bear with me.

I am cologne illiterate. I've really never worn the stuff. Usually it gives me headaches and messes with my sinuses. And let's face it, no one wants to be THAT guy -- you know, the dude who walks through the door and you can taste his fragrance?

So, that said, tell me in detail how and where you apply this stuff so that you don't smell like a cologne factory and give yourself a headache? My fiance' loves cologne anyhow, so I want to surprise her and see if this stuff really grabs her attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bro I've always been the same way. Someone walks by or on a plane and it's like fucken headache bam.

I just put a spray on my wrists or under my ear on my neck and it works fine for me.

Like someone else was saying on here, my wife mentioned the other week "I don't know what you've been wearing or where you got it but it smells incredible "

I think my daughter is swiping some of my active 8 when I'm not home though.

Thanks Wes!