User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See.....these colognes will totally get you some doggy style!!

On a serious note, with the sprays I spray once on a wrist and rub the wrists together, then another on my pulse point on my neck.

With the small non spray types, I put my finger over the top, turn it over to wet my finger and apply to the wrist, at the end of the bicep, the neck pulse point and behind the ear. It sounds like a lot, but its not. The Sprays put out more than the method I just described in 1 spray I believe.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    See.....these colognes will totally get you some doggy style!!

On a serious note, with the sprays I spray once on a wrist and rub the wrists together, then another on my pulse point on my neck.

With the small non spray types, I put my finger over the top, turn it over to wet my finger and apply to the wrist, at the end of the bicep, the neck pulse point and behind the ear. It sounds like a lot, but its not. The Sprays put out more than the method I just described in 1 spray I believe.
    So far the only thing responding to the Activ8 seems to be dogs, LOL. I wear two sprays of it and not long after application my woman says she can hardly smell it. Perhaps I should wear more?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    So far the only thing responding to the Activ8 seems to be dogs, LOL. I wear two sprays of it and not long after application my woman says she can hardly smell it. Perhaps I should wear more?
    3 Sprays seems to be the magic number for me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wore mine yesterday for the first time. Quite enjoyed the smell myself. Didn't really get any 'hits' from anyone who said they liked my smell: however, something strange did happen.

I went to my buddy's house and he has a female weiner dog who is usually skiddish of men. I dropped my keys, leaned over to pick them up and she walked off the couch up on to my shoulder and was sniffing me around one of the application sites. She followed me like a shadow for a while and kept pawing my hand back toward her to keep petting her.

That was one of the weirdest moments of my life. Can animals really detect these pheromones?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Buddies dog that is usually terrified of me decides we're best friends when I have any of the pheromone colognes on. haha

What can I say guys?? Bitches love GYMnTONIC colognes

Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 09-07-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Released a woman's pheromone/copulin line..

flow3r pow3r
    (FLOWER POWER)

If you know a woman that needs to attract men..this is the product...It is infused with pheromones/copulins..and I infused it with a scent that will simply drive you insane...trust me on this..

One spray in her hair..and one on her neck..and it's on....

Guys this is ideal for your gf's/wives..to increase intimacy..stuff is gonna make you all over her, so if your relationship has lost that spark or you are just not attracted to her..buy this for her...

But beware it attracts a ton of attention..this stuff works TOO WELL.

EXPLANTION on my blog:
    Copulins as FEMALE pheromones. What are they?? Why does GYMnTONIC use these in their womans perfume??

Explanation via VIDEO
    Science of Sex Appeal: Female Copulance : Video : Discovery Channel

Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 09-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Leave it to Wes to not leave the ladies out of the action zone !

I need something to inject that spark back into the Mrs. LOL.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bucks when the labels are in "pink ones" for this..I will send u a sample for the Mrs. and for your patience with me.

Keep an eye on the mail for Tues/Weds

Ty so much again, and you can try it out on her..

The issue for some guys (and no disrespect to anyone here) is you better be able to trust your woman if you get her these..I for one have seen a few of the girls test these out and it's infinite attention. Mind you a few of the girls that tested them are attention seekers in the first place..So they of course are my first customers. But, it brings alot of attention their way...

I have never had such positive reviews where I literally wanted to choke myself while listening..(21-30 year old female reviews). 2 of them complained of too much attention. Just make sure you can trust the ladies you are giving this product to. Otherwise you might be just setting yourself up for failure.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GYMnTONIC.com PHEROMONE Colognes!!

Leave it to Wes to give out more free stuff!

I'm defiantly in for trying out some thing new LOL on the weekends. I won't be back until next week but we will see how it works.

That's ok on the attention, I'm a pretty swole guy any more.

Ran into a guy last week I haven't seen in about a year and he was like" what the hell are you on" ! My daughter was like "Dad I think he was drooling"

Not bad for an old guy!

Thanks Wes !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey Bucks when the labels are in "pink ones" for this..I will send u a sample for the Mrs. and for your patience with me.

Keep an eye on the mail for Tues/Weds

Ty so much again, and you can try it out on her..

The issue for some guys (and no disrespect to anyone here) is you better be able to trust your woman if you get her these..I for one have seen a few of the girls test these out and it's infinite attention. Mind you a few of the girls that tested them are attention seekers in the first place..So they of course are my first customers. But, it brings alot of attention their way...

I have never had such positive reviews where I literally wanted to choke myself while listening..(21-30 year old female reviews). 2 of them complained of too much attention. Just make sure you can trust the ladies you are giving this product to. Otherwise you might be just setting yourself up for failure.
    Is there any way to buy a sample size of this? I don't want to get a whole bottle of it and have my woman not like it or not want to wear it and be out the cash.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I cannot share a story as powerful as my girlfriend's testimonial, I'm happy to share her story with Flower Power.

First off, Wesley, you rock. Thanks for hooking me up with a sample. You will enjoy this story, I promise.

My girlfriend left her husband in June of 2011. She didn't file for divorce until 2013 because he was gone for about a year after their separation. In any event, he decided he wanted to fight it, so this divorce had been ongoing for what felt like forever. Fast forward to this past Friday. They had a pre-trial conference to discuss a possible resolution to their case. To this point there had been no meaningful steps to an agreement.

My girlfriend put on Flower Power before court. She said her attorney, who is usually somewhat on the dominant and arrogant side, was extremely friendly, smiling and in a good mood, as was her ex-husbands attorney. The judge, she said, was also in an extremely good mood and was friendly. To this point, he hadn't really been.

In any event, they reached an agreement, went into the courtroom and got it over with.

And then Saturday night we headed out for one of my band shows with her wearing Flower Power. She had men paying her attention all night, including a guy who came and sat down beside her and tried repeatedly to get her out on the floor to dance.

Bottom line: This stuff works. It's been one of the coolest things I've ever seen work, LOL.