User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    If you do the work I truly think most people can do it where do you live?
    Charlotte, NC I just googled for a few minutes and I'm not coming up with many options.....

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I'm A Fraud.....

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Sorry to hear about your brother man. I can't imagine losing mine, must've really been tough. The whole trainer/coach thing is really piquing my interest.......

Now I think you're crazy....lol A year away? Dude, if I could find someone to make me stage ready in a year, I'd hire them on the spot!
    FYI, a friend of mine at the gym just spent the last 4 months prepping for his first ever "men's physique" contest. He dropped nearly 60 lbs to get lean enough to see abs. It was a lot of work and dedication. Even I was surprised at the progress he made in 4 months.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Charlotte, NC I just googled for a few minutes and I'm not coming up with many options.....
    Any competitors at your gym? Npc shows coming up around you?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start Here North Carolina Official NPC Website

Show in 4 days ask competitors who their coach is. Talk around, the reps in the booths are often competitors as well. Really vet those motherfuckers since every one thinks they're a trainer these days

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think you need supplements at this point, just a good diet.

good food will make you feel great, supplements are for when you're plateaued IMO, and you certainly aren't.

i find that psychedelic experiences often give me a new lease on life (new perspective, new motivation, better understanding of why i am where i am), though many here may disagree (i notice a lot of BBing people are very anti-drug)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    FYI, a friend of mine at the gym just spent the last 4 months prepping for his first ever "men's physique" contest. He dropped nearly 60 lbs to get lean enough to see abs. It was a lot of work and dedication. Even I was surprised at the progress he made in 4 months.
    60lbs? In 4 months?! What the.....how the.....for reals?! Da fuq?! Sweet Buddha......I'd kill for that lol

Any competitors at your gym? Npc shows coming up around you?
    You know, I don't really know to be honest with you. I haven't been in awhile and I didn't have much interaction with too many guys when I was going. I need a new gym anyways. I'm going to the PF down from my house and I hate it. Fuckers have pizza sometimes, it's ludicrous. I need a different environment eventually.

Start Here North Carolina Official NPC Website

Show in 4 days ask competitors who their coach is. Talk around, the reps in the booths are often competitors as well. Really vet those motherfuckers since every one thinks they're a trainer these days
    Thanks! And, of course, it's in 4 days. I am tied up pretty solid Sat, I'll see if I can scoot out for a bit, even if to just make a round or 2. There's another 1 coming in November..... I forgot there's an IFBB guy living here and I've seen him train some guys years ago....Johnny Stewart. He's a big ass boy....
    ABOUT - StewartFitness.com

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i don't think you need supplements at this point, just a good diet.

good food will make you feel great, supplements are for when you're plateaued IMO, and you certainly aren't.

i find that psychedelic experiences often give me a new lease on life (new perspective, new motivation, better understanding of why i am where i am), though many here may disagree (i notice a lot of BBing people are very anti-drug)
    Yeah, today was the 1st day I've went to the gym 'raw' in forever. I took nothing, not even a PWO. It was tough lol I've got tons of stuff here though....ephedra, Clen, various other supps all the way to some other 'stuff'.....just waiting...........

I didn't fosuc on 1 bodypart today. I hit a little of everything with medium weights to get the blood flowing, dip back in the pool, and get the heart rate up then i did 45 minutes of cardio. Holy shit, I'm out of shape..........

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ yea man! Nice job getting back at it today.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I'm A Fraud.....

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    ^^^ yea man! Nice job getting back at it today.
    X2. Nice start. Rinse and repeat.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question I would ask is: Who is not a fraud? We all hide so many things, and we all lie not just to others but to us. And we all have dark moments who can last, because once you're in vicious circle its hard to get out- but you will get out. From my experience- there are some folks who dont want to deal with their depression/anxiety and they try to find easy way out- some other disease for which they will take magic pill and everything will be sort out- they are the ones who never get out.
    You need to deal with problem, step-by-step, and without putting pressure on yourself. In my personal opinion, at the moment you should not worry too much about your physique, and not even about competition. Just do it for fun.

This is something for you to practice: http://www.get.gg/docs/SelfHelpCourse1.pdf

"They said I was the fighter who got knocked down the most, but I also got up the most."

Floyd Patterson

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you are already back on track BD. The first day back to the gym is always the hardest, you really want to lift the whole weight rack but can't because you know it'll kick your ass the next day if you do.

Next time I'm in Charlotte we'll have to get a beer togeth.... er, hit the gym together, lol.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!