User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Too much stims? EC and Yohimbe question

I've started this month on ECY (every morning before cardio) and then 2x ECA standard dosing throughout the day.

Ephedrine is HCL 8mg's, Caffeine 200mg pills and Yohimbe is from ActionLabs Power Max 2000 (pure bark extract).

So far I've been seeing results, and I still have my strength and size. But I was thinking of replacing the Pure Yohimbe with either Alphamine or with OxyElite (the old one) (and thus replace the Caffeine pills in the morning as well). I know both of them have a type of Yohimbe, caffeine and a few other stuff.

I've had them saved up in my stash, and was wondering if it's a good idea, or better save them for later. If it's a good idea, what dose would be recommended?

(Thought I'd ask before I do something stupid)
    Last edited by VayneZ; 10-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is working, don't change it... at least that is how I do it.

The original OE was some pretty strong stuff, so unless you've mixed it with other supps, I'd be wary of jumping right into it.

Just my mindset, others with more Ephedrine experience may be more help.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to remind you that stimulants are not really healthy, they push adrenal gland to work extra hard (and give cortisol boost) but eventually adrenals wont be able to keep up. Also from my observations stimulants can interfere with neurotransmitters in brain and can affect or add to depression.
    Also some stimulants can damage hearth, especially dose that raise core temperature- and exercising with high core temperature is really bad for left ventricle.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-29-2013 at 06:07 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy blood pressure, Batman!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fkn hate stims! If I need an extra mental boost its AL's demiurge, I love this product. I will occasionally have a cup of black coffee pre workout.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For awhile I was hooked on stims and would be lethargic as heck during the day without them. I came off and it's great... now I just drink coffee sometimes.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    For awhile I was hooked on stims and would be lethargic as heck during the day without them. I came off and it's great... now I just drink coffee sometimes.
    How long were you on stims and for how long did you run them. I've been on ECA/ECY for a month now. And it's working so amazing... I really don't want to stop this, UNLESS there's a good reason I should take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I fkn hate stims! If I need an extra mental boost its AL's demiurge, I love this product. I will occasionally have a cup of black coffee pre workout.
    I miss demiurge. Only bought one bottle when I had the chance to.

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Holy blood pressure, Batman!
    Blood Pressure. Reminds me of the heavy Mechabol cycle. Gotcha, thanks for the advise FPR

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I would like to remind you that stimulants are not really healthy, they push adrenal gland to work extra hard (and give cortisol boost) but eventually adrenals wont be able to keep up. Also from my observations stimulants can interfere with neurotransmitters in brain and can affect or add to depression.
    Also some stimulants can damage hearth, especially dose that raise core temperature- and exercising with high core temperature is really bad for left ventricle.
    So Jelisej, with your knowledge, how long would you recommend staying on ECA, without any serious side effects. And then how long of a break afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    If it is working, don't change it... at least that is how I do it.

The original OE was some pretty strong stuff, so unless you've mixed it with other supps, I'd be wary of jumping right into it.

Just my mindset, others with more Ephedrine experience may be more help.
    So far Cobalt it's really working!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would not use stims for fatloss ever. occasional use for other purposes has nice fat loss but there's always a rebound. i think someone with your type of fat deposition especially just needs to work on diet and sleep and lifting intensity, unfortunately.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    overall, i personally think using stimulants is more detrimental to the health than AAS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Weekend! I'm glad I posted this question... you guys really made me think.

I guess I'll just gradually get off of them