User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so true...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Weed can legit make u see things from a more "real" perspective. It can also do the opposite. It all depends.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a never-smoker, burly, you may find this questionable... i was thinking of posting it earlier but didn't think it was worth it.

i tend to be prejudiced against those who have never gone on a weed smoking binge. something about smoking weed all day every day for at least a few weeks turns you into a new person. i loved the change in perspective for myself, and i love it in others. it brings a level of maturity in my opinion. sure you're older and very "mature", but the word mature maybe doesn't apply here in the traditional sense. it's weird. anyone who has gone on a weed binge knows what i am talking about.

i just often find myself annoyed with people who have never smoked weed, and it really isn't because they haven't smoked it. it's because they are different in what i suppose i perceive to be a negative way.

hopefully anyone who reads this and hasn't smoked weed realizes that i don't actually have a prejudice against you, i just find that i tend to be annoyed and frustrated with people who don't ever do it. blah so hard to explain. someone elaborate for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly it's just an experience i feel worth having. it isn't the be all end all of maturity in my eyes or whatever i am talking about (not sure how to define it), but at my age (young) i think it is very important.

but hey, what do i know, i am a stoner at heart, done a lot of drugs, and on a bunch of juice. many would label me an idiot based on those criteria alone.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think it's silly for people to drink alcohol, literal poison, but not smoke a plant that cures cancer, prevents Alzheimer's, etc.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    smoking copious amounts of pot makes you more mature... now i've heard (read) everything lol
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Damn nate, where do you live? If I could find half of that shit you put in your smoothie, I'd be set.

So much crap here in Fayetteville, NC. This town is a huge military town, so quality food is hard to come by.
    I have an acquaintance who lives there. Know the hollenbecks?

Haha almost all of that stuff is at Costco or Fred Meyer around these parts. I don't shop at those places much, but they seem highly accessible..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    smoking copious amounts of pot makes you more mature... now i've heard (read) everything lol
    someone back me up here haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I have an acquaintance who lives there. Know the hollenbecks?

Haha almost all of that stuff is at Costco or Fred Meyer around these parts. I don't shop at those places much, but they seem highly accessible..
    Hollenbeck sounds familiar, but I see a lot of names on base. Are they military related, or just in the area?

As for Costco or Fred Meyers, they don't exist here. There is one store I haven't checked out yet though, they usually have stuff no one else in town has, but they are expensive as hell.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a weed smoker I'm not sure I know what your taking about weekend.
    I for sures never felt more mature or better in anyway after heavy weed binges.
    I also don't have any problems with non smokers as long as they don't have any problems with me smoking. The only people that I don't care for are the ones that say all weed smokers are stoner/losers because that's just not true.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: so true...

I'll admit, over the years, my experience with pot smokers wasn't great. The ones I KNEW smoked it were flippin idiots, and a drain on the tax dollar. They produced nothing, only siphoned money from the system to support their "habits" which often included copious amounts of alcohol. So you can see how that would shape my perspective. It was solely based on the experiences I had.

However, it never occurred to me that many of the "normal" and productive and intelligent people I knew could also be smoking. That is, not until previous discussions here on SS or PP and my experience based on conversations with you guys. In fact, you guys made a big impact on my view about the whole thing. It still holds zero interest for me (sorry to frustrate you weekend, lol) and I don't see a reason for ME to use it. I already have an appetite that exceeds my metabolism, so I certainly don't need it for that.

It would be ridiculous for me to make a case about the legalities of it when a) that would be highly hypocritical of a steroid user and b) the states are slowly turning to legalization.

Anyway, that's the word from Burly's corner. Don't beat me up too bad.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you need any evidence that pot turns you into a mongoloid, follow kevin smith's movie career. t'was good before he started with the leaf

easy potheads, i kid. not all of you are mongoloids.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness