User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: so true...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahah, I'm not actually frustrated. I don't know, maybe this only applies to younger people.

But, I also felt a lot more in touch with my body after that test cycle. I can't say I would be frustrated anyone who didn't use test, but weed is highly prevalent in my area.

I've smoked pretty heavily since freshman year of high school, started infrequently in 7th grade. I've taken many long breaks though, and often feel better when not smoking any weed. However, the changes in my perspective seem to outlast any time without getting high..

Recently I have only been smoking once a week or so, better this way when I'm taking so many science classes..

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like this phenomenon is on the tip of my tongue.

Many many people have agreed with me including all my best friends and girlfriend.

But almost everyone I associate myself with has smoked a lot of weed at least for a few weeks.. Anyone who hasn't, I tend to feel like they are "annoying" for seemingly unrelated reasons.. Correlation does not equal causation, obviously.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: so true...

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    It's like this phenomenon is on the tip of my tongue.

Many many people have agreed with me including all my best friends and girlfriend.

But almost everyone I associate myself with has smoked a lot of weed at least for a few weeks.. Anyone who hasn't, I tend to feel like they are "annoying" for seemingly unrelated reasons.. Correlation does not equal causation, obviously.
    So I don't frustrate you... I just annoy you. Got it. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    smoking copious amounts of pot makes you more mature... now i've heard (read) everything lol
    i think it's odd as well. I have been around all types of drugs, growing up I saw things children were no supposed to see. I have had my own problems and I blame a great deal of what I went through on my desensatization to drugs as a child.

When I was just a little kid I thought that drugs were normal and thats just how grown-ups lived, I'm glad I was wrong. I couldn't imagine subjecting my children to the horrors I saw growing up. I knew other kids that were in worse situations, granted most of them were taken away by cps and went from the frying pan to into the fire.... I was overly observant and didn't have the same mechinisms to keep my reality more palatable, i didn't take it well and I lashed out hard.

I would never diminish the ill effects drugs have on lives, they ruined my childhood and would have ruined my life if I let them.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.