User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think my wife would let me have stevia in the house because of breaking bad, she really hates that lady. I would also not be able to introduce her to a guy named Dokes (dexter) or Shane (TWD) because shed attack them and claw out their eyeballs. We don't watch much tv so the little she does watch she takes very seriously. Srs.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i don't think my wife would let me have stevia in the house because of breaking bad, she really hates that lady. I would also not be able to introduce her to a guy named Dokes (dexter) or Shane (TWD) because shed attack them and claw out their eyeballs. We don't watch much tv so the little she does watch she takes very seriously. Srs.
    I don't watch any TV at all so I have no idea what any of this has to do with what I posted.

Only thing I got from that post is your wife makes the rules/wears the pants around the house. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I don't watch any TV at all so I have no idea what any of this has to do with what I posted.

Only thing I got from that post is your wife makes the rules/wears the pants around the house. Lol
    yeah, and she really hates the stevia lady.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.