User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Sent! Thank you!!!

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I have everyones samples made, packaged and shipped ready to go!!!!

Feel free to come back and comment on the scents 'if you want to"..there is no expecation of ANYTHING..simply ENJOY your scents!!!

Also, I am deleting all emails..I don't keep any info. in my inbox, especially addresses, so if any of you guys down the road need an order, etc..I will need the address again.

THANK YOU!!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: **5 free** pheromone samples!!

Thanks Wes... you are a top notch seller and a top notch guy to have here contributing on the forum.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome add with The One. I can't wait for more guys to try these, looking forward to the reviews and thoughts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the items left today FYI.

Funny and true story..I accidentally spilled about 6 ccs of Femme Fatale all over today when my sterile filter popped off when I was mixing it..I'd say a solid 3cc was all over me..A big financial loss

Scrubbed up, couldn't get the smell off me, too strong LOL..went to the Post Office. Two women there immediately start twirling their hair when I walked in and staring. When I got to the counter, the clerk who always talks about the scents starts twirling her hair, talking about the cologne...etc...

I had probably 15 packs to ship. I ship cologne daily. It costs me $2.07 regardless of envelope size or not. So she says, let me see what I can do for you..she scans some card and next thing you know she is putting $0.66 cent labels on them. 14 of 15 she charged me that price..smiling, asking questions about where I lived. When those of you get your scents look at the labels on them, you will see that what I am saying is true. Long story short, it cost me around $12 dollars to ship this entire batch...Which saved me probably $18 dollars. One more proof that these things work LOL!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: **5 free** pheromone samples!!

Cool story. And I guess that proves that when you do good for others (the giveaway) it'll come back to you in unexpected ways.

All your stories include mentions of hair twirling... lol... I have GOT to see this for myself! Haha.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Cool story. And I guess that proves that when you do good for others (the giveaway) it'll come back to you in unexpected ways.

All your stories include mentions of hair twirling... lol... I have GOT to see this for myself! Haha.
    Yeah i notice it alot..it stands out to me...I used to think it meant a woman was sexually frustrated..I have asked a few of my female friends and they said they tend to do that when they are thinking and visualizing sexual thoughts, which is essentially what the androstenone seeks to do.. All I know was I was dosed in a tremendous amount of pheromones soaked into my skin LOL!!!!!! I was actually embarrassed bc I know you could smell me from 20 feet away LOL!!!!

Thx for all the kind words, and enjoy yours too!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright... I can vouch for the pheremones. I wore it to the gym 1 time last week. Hopped on a machine to do some cardio and had ladies swarm! Girls that I had seen many times over the year at the gym and have never even said hi to came over got on a machine next to me and the chatting started. Even had an older 50ish woman come over and work out. The ladies got to be so chatty and were laughing so much that I got quite a few mean mugs from other guys! This stuff breaks that initial barrier and helps create a connection. I'm married and have no interestn in being with another woman (isn't one hard enough!) But I'm sure that if I threw some game, id be taking some of these home. Like others have said, this will open the door. You have to do the rest.

Now my wife..... ive got to wear it more around her to see what this will do with that. Ive heard that since she is already attracted to my natural pheremones this might not do anything to her. My thought is that this might amplify or compliment my natural ones. We will see what that brings.

Thanks for the sample Wes. You've turned me I to a believer.
    Last edited by KAB111; 11-16-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Alright... I can vouch for the pheremones. I wore it to the gym 1 time last week. Hopped on a machine to do some cardio and had ladies swarm! Girls that I had seen many times over the year at the gym and have never even said hi to came over got on a machine next to me and the chatting started. Even had an older 50ish woman come over and work out. The ladies got to be so chatty and were laughing so much that I got quite a few mean mugs from other guys! This stuff breaks that initial barrier and helps create a connection. I'm married and have no interestn in being with another woman (isn't one hard enough!) But I'm sure that if I threw some game, id be taking some of these home. Like others have said, this will open the door. You have to do the rest.

Now my wife..... ive got to wear it more around her to see what this will do with that. Ive heard that since she is already attracted to my natural pheremones this might not do anything to her. My thought is that this might amplify or compliment my natural ones. We will see what that brings.

Thanks for the sample Wes. You've turned me I to a believer.

AWESOME review!! Glad you liked them and very cool you got to see them work!!!! They are a good door opener You are right. And you are VERY welcome for the sample!!!! Appreciate you taking the time to give feedback!!!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout