User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here speaks a man whose wife does not shop at Jo Malone! You might be rich as a pimp dj but even you would draw the line at the price of her candles! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    just say 'FINE', and do it
    mthrfkn candles

have to fkn accessorize everything

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just say 'FINE', and do it
    mthrfkn candles

have to fkn accessorize everything

Hahaha holy shit. I just got In a tiff this weekend, I came in the door and her friend was there they had the kitchen drawn out on paper telling me what they were going to do with the bare wall where my kegerator stands... They expected me to be excited and I said yeah great whatever. That turned into a big deal lol. Figures.

Like my choice matters. Hahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    $30?! You got away lightly! Mine wanted to spend $150 on one candle!! Look up Jo Malone candles on google and prepare to be horrified! I warn you not to look it up in front of your wife though unless you've won the lottery!

For reference, I stopped her blitzing that much on a candle! No way was it worth half that price!

And burly, you know you love a good chat about scatter cushions. I bet your wife has plenty placed round your house in strategic positions for maximum inconvenience!

Ohhh shit. I know about Jo. Thankfully I don't have her candles in my place. But the cabinet in the bathroom is littered with her bottles of perfume..... For layering of course.... Good marketing.
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i successfully convinced my wife that wal-mart candles and yankee some bullshit candles smell the same

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And burly, you know you love a good chat about scatter cushions. I bet your wife has plenty placed round your house in strategic positions for maximum inconvenience!
    For the record, I may be the luckiest guy on this board in that respect. My wife doesn't like foofy crap. She doesn't go too heavy on makeup. She doesn't like fancy jewelry. And she doesn't expect to receive a gift from me for birthdays, Christmas, or even anniversaries. She does, however, talk too much. Still working on that one.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    For the record, I may be the luckiest guy on this board in that respect. My wife doesn't like foofy crap. She doesn't go too heavy on makeup. She doesn't like fancy jewelry. And she doesn't expect to receive a gift from me for birthdays, Christmas, or even anniversaries. She does, however, talk too much. Still working on that one.
    Hahaha. What a deal.
    Talking to much?? Quit while your ahead man. I think we all know how to deal with that one

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is actually similar. She has expensive taste in shoes, but she buys them herself, and whenever I treat her to it she is insanely appreciative and humble about it. Now I, on the other hand, have expensive taste in alot of things, like the car I made her promise she buys me in the future.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_math View Post
    Hahaha. What a deal.
    Talking to much?? Quit while your ahead man. I think we all know how to deal with that one
    If you've read my "TRT Journey" thread, you should know that for me that's easier said than done. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Mine is actually similar. She has expensive taste in shoes, but she buys them herself, and whenever I treat her to it she is insanely appreciative and humble about it. Now I, on the other hand, have expensive taste in alot of things, like the car I made her promise she buys me in the future.
    I'm guilty of spending the big purchases, for sure. One night, she woke up to see me on the couch with the laptop and said "What are you up to?"

My response: "Oh, I just bought a house on Ebay".

True story.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here speaks a man whose wife does not shop at Jo Malone! You might be rich as a pimp dj but even you would draw the line at the price of her candles! :-)
    not rich, far from it, but the candles she doesnt really burn $$$ on

she can hit the dollar store and run up a $45-$50 bill in 20min, cause we 'need' this n that
    its my bday next week, all i ever hear out of her mouth is what she wants on fkn ebay (i shoulda never showed her she can shop online, e3d i get this fkn boxes n envelopes for her)

money wise, its makeup and creams and shampoo and all that shit, besides the usual shoes n purses.....im at fault too, i want her happy, i say yes alot, man her ring coulda netted me some serious hgh lol

- - - Updated - - -

My response: "Oh, I just bought a house on Ebay".

True story.
    damn, you trump all our wives lmfao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not rich, far from it, but the candles she doesnt really burn $$$ on

she can hit the dollar store and run up a $45-$50 bill in 20min, cause we 'need' this n that
    its my bday next week, all i ever hear out of her mouth is what she wants on fkn ebay (i shoulda never showed her she can shop online, e3d i get this fkn boxes n envelopes for her)

money wise, its makeup and creams and shampoo and all that shit, besides the usual shoes n purses.....im at fault too, i want her happy, i say yes alot, man her ring coulda netted me some serious hgh lol

- - - Updated - - -

damn, you trump all our wives lmfao

Lol. Xmas at dj's house every few days. Just not for him lol.

I can't be too mad, granted I'm not married yet, have the ring in hand though to ask.... But kinda like h2s referred to, I'm like sure, you go ahead and buy that stuff. She works and makes waaaaaaaay more money than I do and did when I was enlisted lol. But she doesn't complain about my time spent at the gym. I had to work to get the kegerator and brewing setup into the house but she sees the bright side of that now....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wife does not use makeup. win.
    she is definitely not a big spender, but i am one cheap asshole