Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good but cut test p at week 13.

And pct like this:

Torem: 60/60/30/30/30
    Clomid: 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5EoD

You'll want exemestane but you won't need 25 ED.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anastrozole on cycle is good. I used 1 mg ED off cycle and it didn't nuke my estrogen so you may need more than .25 eod

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A hypothetical test cycle

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Anastrozole on cycle is good. I used 1 mg ED off cycle and it didn't nuke my estrogen so you may need more than .25 eod
    To piggyback on what weekend said, anastrozole has a 48 hour half life. This means you could take 1 mg every other day and keep levels very steady.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    To piggyback on what weekend said, anastrozole has a 48 hour half life. This means you could take 1 mg every other day and keep levels very steady.
    Burly...do you think 1mg EOD is needed? Meaning could you get away with 0.5mg EOD for the amount of gear he is thinking about using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Burly...do you think 1mg EOD is needed? Meaning could you get away with 0.5mg EOD for the amount of gear he is thinking about using?
    Valid question, but the answer will be a little nebulous, I'm afraid, as you don't know how much you will aromatize unless you do blood work or wait for estrogenic symptoms to appear.

I will tell you that I am on 1 mg anastrozole EOD and I am only on a TRT dose of 100mg/WK. That's what it takes to keep me in mid 20s (mid range), otherwise it will nearly double.

If I went above that TRT dosage, I would dose my anastrozole ED and 2mg/day if I were going up to 600mg range, which I have and it worked well for me.

But my situation may not reflect someone else's... maybe .5 EOD is enough for some guys. I have another friend on TRT who is on 2mg/WK of anastrozole and he does well with that. But again, he's on TRT at only 100mg/WK. Raise up those testosterone dosages and expect that estradiol will follow.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ good point especially when I see what your using on a TRT dose of test. I would never have guessed the need for 1mg EOD at 100mg a week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    ^^^ good point especially when I see what your using on a TRT dose of test. I would never have guessed the need for 1mg EOD at 100mg a week!
    Two factors are at play: 1) how much will you aromatize estrogen at a given dose of testosterone, and 2) how well will your body respond to the aromatase inhibitor. Though there are some rough guidelines, the specifics of what will be an optimal dose has to be discovered on an individual basis.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your advices. My next cycle is planned for sept-2014.

I will see during the next months if I fall in the really dark side (Actually if I find a way to do properly and discretely all these injections - My wife is not aware and this could be a way of ...if she learned that. Nearly married for 7 years. Bad number :-)
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not make your wife aware?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Why not make your wife aware?
    Already tried to talk about that but unsuccessfully :-(

It's difficult for her to understand how I can spend as many time in my home gym, or sport in general (she doesn't like sport). And if she knows about chemical help to grow, no way.

The best way for me is to stay hidden for that. Fortunately I wake up sooner than her (about 1h30 before) and I have time for that (I already use this solo time to apply Dienazone ;-) )
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1