Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got my ear...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here it is guys. few things though cuz the video got cut off in the very end.

number one, i also put not from concentrate cranberry juice in it.
    number two, when i was speaking about aloe vera and depression, i meant to say that it helps with it, not that a benefit of aloe vera is depression haha

enjoy!

CLICK 720HD. LOOKS A LOT BETTER

Last edited by nate3993; 11-14-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point about fresh vs. frozen. I have a vegetable stand just down the road from me and the veggies and fruits are way way better than the stuff you get at the supermarket. And cheaper, too. My smoothies usually include one main leafy green (kale/spinach/collard), an apple, two roma tomatoes, some grapes, celery, and a cucumber are the staples, and I may add in any of the following: slice of ginger, a whole beet, fresh pineapple with rind included, and/or 1/4 lime.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more greens!!!!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man there is a lot of shit in there!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to see more people including green smoothies into their diets. When I started doing this back in 06 people looked at me like I was a freak. Greens are so underestimated in regards to nutrition. If you feel like a good read on this topic, pick up "Green for Life" by Victoria Boutenko. Not only will you learn the science behind the greens but she also includes some pretty good recipes as well.

This is how the most muscular mammals in the world get HUGE eating nothing but greens. Just think how strong a gorilla is....complete vegetarian. Elephants as well. They build those huge muscles on nothing but greens. That has to say something.

Thanks for the video Nate. I love seeing this stuff become more mainstream.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. Exactly! I've been eating so little protein and recovering better than ever. And this has taught me we're way over obsessed with protein, and way under obsessed with fruits/ veggies.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dude. Exactly! I've been eating so little protein and recovering better than ever. And this has taught me we're way over obsessed with protein, and way under obsessed with fruits/ veggies.
    I notice when I'm taking in alot of whey protein, I'm much more stiff and sore the day after a work out. You would think it would be the other way around. Yet if I cut back on the supplemental protein and get it from real food sources, my muscles are considerably less sore the following day. I'm sure I've mentioned this on this forum before, but chlorophyll and hemoglobin are almost exactly the same structurally. The only difference being the nucleus of each molecule. Chlorophyll has a magnesium nucleus and hemoglobin has an iron one. Other then that, they are EXACTLY the same.

Google Image Result for http://www.superchargefoods.com/wp/wordpress-content/uploads/2012/11/chloroHemeo.jpg

Eating greens is almost akin to getting a blood transfusion. They are natures superfood.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Green Smoothies-The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I notice when I'm taking in alot of whey protein, I'm much more stiff and sore the day after a work out. You would think it would be the other way around. Yet if I cut back on the supplemental protein and get it from real food sources, my muscles are considerably less sore the following day. I'm sure I've mentioned this on this forum before, but chlorophyll and hemoglobin are almost exactly the same structurally. The only difference being the nucleus of each molecule. Chlorophyll has a magnesium nucleus and hemoglobin has an iron one. Other then that, they are EXACTLY the same.

Google Image Result for http://www.superchargefoods.com/wp/wordpress-content/uploads/2012/11/chloroHemeo.jpg

Eating greens is almost akin to getting a blood transfusion. They are natures superfood.
    Sounds like you have a whey allergy that manifests itself with an inflammatory response. I could be wrong, though.

On the two molecules being exactly the same except for "one thing"... I don't want to bust your balls, but I don't think it's a great comparison.

If you and I have the same car, but I supercharge my engine, they look the same, but the way they perform is night and day. In the world of anabolics, removing the methyl group from dianabol (and it becomes equipoise) completely changes how it acts. But they look identical... except for that one thing.

So I hope I didn't come across as an ass... it wasn't my intention, and I understand that chlorophyll, whatever it's molecular structure, has health benefits we can and should take advantage of.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-16-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Sounds like you have a whey allergy that manifests itself with an inflammatory response. I could be wrong, though.

On the two molecules being exactly the same except for "one thing"... I don't want to bust your balls, but I don't think it's a great comparison.

If you and I have the same car, but I supercharge my engine, they look the same, but the way they perform is night and day. In the world of anabolics, removing the methyl group from dianabol (and it becomes equipoise) completely changes how it acts. But they look identical... except for that one thing.

So I hope I didn't come across as an ass... it wasn't my intention, and I understand that chlorophyll, whatever it's molecular structure, has health benefits we can and should take advantage of.
    Not at all Burly. I think we are all adults on this site which is what makes it so great. But I dont' think those comparisons are equal to the chlorophyll and hemeglobin comparison. The bottom line here is that hemeglobin is what are blood is made of, and chlorophyll is what the plants "blood" is made of. Literally the only difference is one element.