User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Green Smoothies-The Movie

Many of you have seen me talk about my green smoothies. And I've made a list bfor of what I put in it, but I wanna show you guys just how dense of a smoothie I make. So video is coming soon. Why do I feel the need to make a video? Well, I feel like these green smoothies are a huge key to proper nutrition for anyone, but ESPECIALLY for those into working out.

I've been eating almost no protein and recovering just as well as when I ate 150+grams a day. And by almost none I literally mean I'll go days without protein. I have recently added eggs back in the diet, bout 60 grams of protein from eggs and recovery is just that much more phenomenal. I say this because I know a lot of people have trouble getting in some of the macros and assloads of protein day in and day out can be very tiring. It was for me.

Energy is phenomenal. Usually by this time in the year, I'm dealing with major Lyme Disease fatigue as winter worsens symptoms. I have little to none. I'm not even experiencing many Lyme symptoms at all. It's awesome.

*Energy tip. The bigger the slice of whole lime, the more energy you'll get. And I mean significant. I've tested it bfor and the only thing I changed about the smoothie was changing the slice of whole lime, rind and all, and I would notice a serious energy boost. Fuk preworkout!

All the greens? Well that means lots of nitric oxide. And also the beet I put in it . I don't feel the need for a "pump" product.

Libido's phenomenal too.

I also noticed that even though I'm eating quite a few grams of sugar from the fruits, my midsection has slimmed.

I never felt the need to push a supplement, diet, or workout program like I have felt the need to push these green smoothies. I really think these things are the key to a solid life, but also, I think that fruits and veggies should be the backbone and bulk of almost EVERYONE's diet. And then based on your fitness goals add in extra fat/ crabs/ protein and then obviously fruits and veggies wouldn't be the bulk but u get what I mean. But the whole 5 servings thing is bs as far as I'm concerned. Have u seen what's a serving? 1/3 of a cup of carrots is like one serving. That's piss nothing! And I don't trust our government telling us the correct amount of vitamins that we need. They so don't care about us, why should be belive they're actually telling us the correct amount we need to be super healthy. If the government gave 2 shits about us, we wouldn't have unlabeled GMO's, and fluoride in the water.

Video to come soon. Hope y'all enjoy.

edit---

here it is guys. few things though cuz the video got cut off in the very end.

number one, i also put not from concentrate cranberry juice in it.
    number two, when i was speaking about aloe vera and depression, i meant to say that it helps with it, not that a benefit of aloe vera is depression haha

enjoy!

CLICK 720HD. LOOKS A LOT BETTER

Last edited by nate3993; 11-14-2013 at 05:02 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with this and my ass is gonna make one today god damn it's been too long!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Green Smoothies-The Movie

I can attest to the huge energy increase. I don't use as many ingredients or make them nearly as large as nate but the benefits are there. I use the nutri bullet so they are smaller and I do throw in my pro blend but I can say it is not only easy but effective.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back when I was feeling crummy, around the time before I started TRT, I bought a vitamix and started making green smoothies. I can't say I felt more energy... I just felt less awful. Nevertheless, I continue to make them a few days a week and they are the best shot I have for getting that much nutrient plus fiber.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my video is done, but I'm having problems getting the video off the phone so I can publish it somewhere.

But to burly. U didnt notice energy, BUT, were you putting in a pretty decent sized slice of whole lemon? Cuz that's the factor that gives the serious energy boost.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with with you on the smoothies, i will check out your video when up. any other additions ( fat-protien ) for me will not include crabs. LOL im suprised
    burly didnt cath that one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really looking forward to this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate, are you making an assload of smoothies, dividing them up and taking them with you or do you make each one when you're ready to eat/drink? I'm really considering doing this for a bit and seeing how it treats me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post

But to burly. U didnt notice energy, BUT, were you putting in a pretty decent sized slice of whole lemon? Cuz that's the factor that gives the serious energy boost.
    I didn't use citrus fruits most of the time. Never tried lemon... would put in 1/4 lime every so often but haven't done that in a while.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBC-83 View Post
    Really looking forward to this.
    thanks man! i think you guys will get a kick out of it. it's a 10 minute vid haha. u can hear all my little spiels about shit, and it's actually pretty entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Nate, are you making an assload of smoothies, dividing them up and taking them with you or do you make each one when you're ready to eat/drink? I'm really considering doing this for a bit and seeing how it treats me.
    i just get up and its the first thing i make. i usually just make a huge one and then drink it. it takes a lil while to finish the whole thing. it's got a shit ton of stuff in it, so even just a little bit can kind of make u feel full, but yeah. i just make it and then go to town haha

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I didn't use citrus fruits most of the time. Never tried lemon... would put in 1/4 lime every so often but haven't done that in a while.
    def do a lime or lemon every time u make it, and make one every day, and then see how ur energy is. it cant hurt

and only 3 hours remaining on the upload. thank u att