Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's from the greens my man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Green Smoothies-The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's from the greens my man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I remember on my juice feast when I was done I had like model looking skin....I did a shit ton of greens on that. Never put two and two together until I read this thread.

Made all the basic bitches jealous of this skin #model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's great. I was using 12mg of astaxanthin in combo with it and my skin was god mode. That is until I read asta was a 5ARI so I dropped it for a while at least for now.

Kale + spinach = god mode skin
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-14-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If carb backloading, and trying to avoild sugars from fruit, what is a good smoothie(fruit free) to make that wont taste like grass?

I use to make a green smoothie for durring my backload, but I dont have the time for that now, or the ability to add the extra food in, on top of what I eat.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    If carb backloading, and trying to avoild sugars from fruit, what is a good smoothie(fruit free) to make that wont taste like grass?

I use to make a green smoothie for durring my backload, but I dont have the time for that now, or the ability to add the extra food in, on top of what I eat.
    It's tough, I used to use stevia and ice cubes to help sweeten it up when I wasn't using any fruit. But this thing is I don't find the sugar from fruit really that detrimental at all especially when I combine it with a boatload of ceylon cinnamon, forskolin and berberine and fresh ginger root (all increase insulin sensitivity and positively influence blood sugar). That isn't even taking into consideration all of the natural vitamins that also help like magnesium from all the dark leafy greens. My waist is still tight and I even stay full longer after my initial morning smoothie. I try not to go crazy on the fruit just enough to add some nice flavor.

Little bit of frozen pineapple, blueberries and cold pressed pomogranate juice.
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-18-2016 at 02:47 PM.