User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Green Smoothies-The Movie

Many of you have seen me talk about my green smoothies. And I've made a list bfor of what I put in it, but I wanna show you guys just how dense of a smoothie I make. So video is coming soon. Why do I feel the need to make a video? Well, I feel like these green smoothies are a huge key to proper nutrition for anyone, but ESPECIALLY for those into working out.

I've been eating almost no protein and recovering just as well as when I ate 150+grams a day. And by almost none I literally mean I'll go days without protein. I have recently added eggs back in the diet, bout 60 grams of protein from eggs and recovery is just that much more phenomenal. I say this because I know a lot of people have trouble getting in some of the macros and assloads of protein day in and day out can be very tiring. It was for me.

Energy is phenomenal. Usually by this time in the year, I'm dealing with major Lyme Disease fatigue as winter worsens symptoms. I have little to none. I'm not even experiencing many Lyme symptoms at all. It's awesome.

*Energy tip. The bigger the slice of whole lime, the more energy you'll get. And I mean significant. I've tested it bfor and the only thing I changed about the smoothie was changing the slice of whole lime, rind and all, and I would notice a serious energy boost. Fuk preworkout!

All the greens? Well that means lots of nitric oxide. And also the beet I put in it . I don't feel the need for a "pump" product.

Libido's phenomenal too.

I also noticed that even though I'm eating quite a few grams of sugar from the fruits, my midsection has slimmed.

I never felt the need to push a supplement, diet, or workout program like I have felt the need to push these green smoothies. I really think these things are the key to a solid life, but also, I think that fruits and veggies should be the backbone and bulk of almost EVERYONE's diet. And then based on your fitness goals add in extra fat/ crabs/ protein and then obviously fruits and veggies wouldn't be the bulk but u get what I mean. But the whole 5 servings thing is bs as far as I'm concerned. Have u seen what's a serving? 1/3 of a cup of carrots is like one serving. That's piss nothing! And I don't trust our government telling us the correct amount of vitamins that we need. They so don't care about us, why should be belive they're actually telling us the correct amount we need to be super healthy. If the government gave 2 shits about us, we wouldn't have unlabeled GMO's, and fluoride in the water.

Video to come soon. Hope y'all enjoy.

edit---

here it is guys. few things though cuz the video got cut off in the very end.

number one, i also put not from concentrate cranberry juice in it.
    number two, when i was speaking about aloe vera and depression, i meant to say that it helps with it, not that a benefit of aloe vera is depression haha

enjoy!

CLICK 720HD. LOOKS A LOT BETTER

Last edited by nate3993; 11-14-2013 at 05:02 PM.