User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Burly and weekend are on point. A slight bump in the calories should help some with recovery, and getting yourself into a rhythm with lifting would be more of a priority to me then setting out to "bulk" or "cut" right now. Let your body get used to training and like Burly said you should see some recomp from that alone.

I guess kind of the middle ground here, just train my man. Feel good about getting back to the weights and in a few weeks once you've recovered some strength and readied the muscle, re-evaluate your physique and start making corrections when needed. Nothing but good in store for you!

Side note, start a log.. its an easy way to get held accountable and get help along the way, support/critiques. Just a thought.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    basing my recommendation on the fact that youre that sore by the way. dont want to bulk yet or anything, i think the muscle memory recomp is the best idea but if youre sore for that long you could use a tad more fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    I think Burly and weekend are on point. A slight bump in the calories should help some with recovery, and getting yourself into a rhythm with lifting would be more of a priority to me then setting out to "bulk" or "cut" right now. Let your body get used to training and like Burly said you should see some recomp from that alone.

I guess kind of the middle ground here, just train my man. Feel good about getting back to the weights and in a few weeks once you've recovered some strength and readied the muscle, re-evaluate your physique and start making corrections when needed. Nothing but good in store for you!

Side note, start a log.. its an easy way to get held accountable and get help along the way, support/critiques. Just a thought.
    Thanks again guys ill take all your advice and just stay course im on now, lift and eat clean with a bump in cals to 3k.

Also I'll try to get a log up on here this week so people can give feedback about my diet/workouts

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my log up for anyone who wants to see it and give feedback

Gainer getting his glory days back