Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
NICE! NICE! NICE! You are absolutely SMASHING the weight, bro! Stronger than ever and making it look easy. I'd agree that from what I could see in the vid, it was a regulation depth. To go deeper AND heavier within a week... really really impressive, bro.

You are also making me miss squats, which are out of rotation until I find out if my knee will let me do them anymore.
It;s been an amazing week for both me and my training partner. Just to recap on the number from the last cube method I ran before the meet…

Squat: (training PRs Pre Meet) 380, post meet 450#
Bench: (training PR Pre Meet) 275, post meet 325#
DL: (training PR Pre Meet) 505, post meet 555#

Burly, once I got my squat form down, I've been so happy to squat. Prior to this, I always dreaded the squat. I was always extremely tight, I felt uncomfortable, but this all changed when I started working with our Trainer/PL Coach. He gave me some very good tips that helped my form and adjusted my stance to one that felt good for me and my body. I knew I could have smashed 470, but as I said earlier, I didn't want to be greedy and hurt myself.

I appreciate everyone following and giving me kind words of encouragement and advice on depth and form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
whats your favorite accessory core work?

my obliques and lower back are weak links as far as my eyes can tell.

anyone remember that dude BROOTAL from pp forums? lol
Negative Situps on a Glute Ham raise (weighed)
Reverse hypers for the lower posterior chain development
Farmers walk really has developed my core as well.