Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
Not into sports, especially not boxing, BUT Tyson sure is quite the character. Anyone here stern fans? He was on this week talking about his new book. First time in a long time I'm actually thinking about buying a book to read for leisure haha. Has a lot of interesting things to say and his book absolutely bares EVERYTHING. It's no wonder he grew up to be so fuked up. But he def is making a serious conscious effort to change himself. That I truly believe man.

He would sleep in the same bed as his mom til he was 15 and she even once was having sex with a man while he just laying on the other side of the bed. Now THATS some fuked up shit. Interesting fact though right? Stern is THE greatest interviewer and I don't think we're gonna see anyone like him come around again.
The HBO documentary "Tyson" is just awesome. They show him training at 14-15 years old, he was an absolute savage who could have whipped the ass of 99% of the grown men out there. When you boil him down he is just a kid in desperate need of a father figure. When Cuss D'amato died his downward spiral quickly started.