User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It takes longer than the average bro thinks for your hpta to recover.

50 mg ed makes me moody, and 25 is shown in studies to be just as solid. Plus, the higher the dose the more risk for not only mood sides but also elevated estrogen and the biggest worry of all: ocular damage..

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, at this point we have sufficient evidence to say that 25 mg eod or 12.5 mg every day is enough to bring LH levels to the top.
    Tough 25 mg ed or 50 mg eod is not big deal, people used to take some riddiculuos amounts before.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 1st cycle, help with proper PCT

From my experience 50 was plenty. I responded well and would never run anything over 50mg even right out of the gate. 100 seems really high. I'm sure guys have under dosed clomid from a research site which may explain that high of a dose. I will probably drop down to 25 next PCT just to see how it works.
    Last edited by milehighguy; 11-15-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    It takes longer than the average bro thinks for your hpta to recover.

50 mg ed makes me moody, and 25 is shown in studies to be just as solid. Plus, the higher the dose the more risk for not only mood sides but also elevated estrogen and the biggest worry of all: ocular damage..
    HPTA recovers quite fast, from my observations mosto of people get their start of PCT calculations wrong, and even in middle of their PCT htey still have lot of 'roids in their blood
    other thing is it still takes testosterone levels to top up, but if you check post PCT bloods of people using our swole recommended system, you'll see that at week 4 their tt is usually back to normal or even bit higher- now thruth is that even after PCT there are some fluctuations, and in some cases after PCT test. drops like rock and does not return back to normal, at the end of the day cycle is always a gamble but doing thing right makes things a lot, lot less risky

and really person should do blood tests 3 months after PCT to see real picture
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-15-2013 at 06:36 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well After all the info and knowledge/opinions that have been posted, I decided to hold off since I have set up an appointment with a endo to cover all bases. Really would hate to do anything until I find out everything is all normal(besides the obvious test level) Just want to make sure everything else is functioning properly 1st!

Only bad thing about setting up this appointment with a actual Endo, is they are much more busy than I realized. Going to have to wait till next month before I can get in.

Just curious to know for my own information, some of the people I have seen on this board have stated they are on TRT. Just curious what levels they tested at? Before TRT and During TRT (or after)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st cycle, help with proper PCT

Quote Originally Posted by JakkCity View Post

Just curious to know for my own information, some of the people I have seen on this board have stated they are on TRT. Just curious what levels they tested at? Before TRT and During TRT (or after)
    On a 2-8 scale of "normality":

Before - 0.14 (yep that's a decimal point)

Now - ~ 2 years on, 11

Age 63

Btw good call on getting tested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 1st cycle, help with proper PCT

Just in on this thread.

First off, welcome to the forum. You dove right in with some great questions.

You have been given some great recommendations so far regarding test E or C and also on the hcg.

I tend to think that 3 weeks of mast is a waste as far as getting measurable results that are in line with your goals, but if you want to experiment, then fine. Just don't get your hopes up on the outcome.

Regarding TRT... I was a mess. Lol. Tested at 100 on a scale of 300-800. TRT makes me functional again, but its not really anabolic at that level... I'm just in normal range now.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-15-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JakkCity View Post
    Well After all the info and knowledge/opinions that have been posted, I decided to hold off since I have set up an appointment with a endo to cover all bases. Really would hate to do anything until I find out everything is all normal(besides the obvious test level) Just want to make sure everything else is functioning properly 1st!
    Only bad thing about setting up this appointment with a actual Endo, is they are much more busy than I realized. Going to have to wait till next month before I can get in.
    before starting TRT there are few other options to explore- first I would test again as previous result may be affected by something like infection of flu, or many other things. Other thing is when you do blood test include Adrenals, thyroid as well as sex hormones (testosterone, E2) to get better picture of whats going on. Now if you results are low again you may try something like clomid restart, it may work and you may avoid TRT altogether as in some men it normalises hormone levels

Few threads that may be helpful to you:
    Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone by Jeffrey Dach MD

Clomid Reboot

In meantime, re-check your diet, habits, avoid stress and make sure you get enough sleep- without proper sleep you cant have good hormone levels.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-16-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not trying to derail this thread, but you guys that are on TRT.....did you try everything possible to naturally get the juices flowing again before doing replacement? Or was it just so miserable of an existence that taking months do get yourself going again naturally just wasn't an option?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not trying to derail this thread, but you guys that are on TRT.....did you try everything possible to naturally get the juices flowing again before doing replacement? Or was it just so miserable of an existence that taking months do get yourself going again naturally just wasn't an option?
    I'm not on TRT, tough I may join club at some point. Anyway- your question: "did you try everything possible to naturally get the juices flowing again before doing replacement?

Well, honestly there are not many possibilites there, really... Things like "SERM restart or clomid restart" work only for people who have "glitch" in a system, for people with congenital hypogonadism or with testicular trauma or damage or brain injury or infection that affects hypotalamus or pituary, it does not really work. Of all pre-TRT folks, restarts would work for minority of people.
    Raising testosterone natural is usually expensive and it can only raise t levels for maybe 200 points, maybe bit more- so its ok if your natural levels are 600 ng/dl, if they are 300-400 even with raise using test boosters one will still be in "grey zone"
    and most of this methods dont raise free test, apart of DAA which potentially can cause death of brain cells- and free test is what makes us happy
    so unfortunately for majority TRT/HRT is best option. Another option is to improve financial status to as many homeopaths and research companies as possible. Thats good for economy, but usually not for patient.

Lastly- there are quite few folks out there who had tt levels of around 800 ng/dl, but with high SHBG levels they did not have much of it, as altough tt has its own receptors- it cannot cross blood-brain-barrier, and if it cant than it cant makes as happy.
    Many of these guys were quite miserable (despite high tt), took testosterone injection and next day wake up as completely different person.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-16-2013 at 12:22 PM.