Hey Swolesters,

1st time poster and been reading a lot of information on here. Let me apologize if this is the wrong board to post on. I have been reading a lot about PCT and there is so much info out here in cyber world, that it's starting to run together and become confusing to a 1st timer. Let me start off with some info about myself.
-I am 30 yr male, 5'8'', 155lbs and try to work out 3-5 times a week with some cardio. Also had test checked -478

Goal- I don't want to blow up to be 200lbs. Realistic goal that I have in mind is 165-170lbs with nice shoulders, arms and chest. BF% i would GUESS 15%.
The cycle I will be running is: Sustanon 250 1mL every 5-6days(10weeks) then at wk 7 adding Masteron-100 3xWk @ 1 mL for final 3 weeks. Like I said 1st cycle so I am not going extreme, Just testing the waters. I also know Masteron is better suited for lower bf%. Thought of using this to help with the test water retention and such.

My main question is what PCT would be best for this cycle? I want to have kids someday and don't want to become permanently sterile and zero testosterone. I've read all over this site and others about ppl using Clomid, nolva etc. I just want levels to return to normal after the cycle. Also what dose and for how long would be appreciated. Once again, thanks for any info and sorry for being a total newb about all of this. Just wanting as much info as possible BEFORE starting.

Kind of thinking something like this:
WK:1-10 Sustanon 250
WK:7-10 Masteron 1mL 3xs a week (eod)
Wk:11-12 HCG 1x week@ 1000-2500??
Wk:13-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Maybe throw in some Formastanozol?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated especially from folks who have done this before. Just looking for tried and true methods, not so much on the actual cycle, but most important(especially to me) the PCT. Deff want the body to function as normal and be able to live a happy reproducing life