As I think back, I never really had any type of flu or sickness. I've worked on call for years and then all of a sudden I started getting anxiety, mind was racing 1,000 miles an hour, hands shaking etc. went to the doc and was put on a low dose of anxiety medicine aka depression med (deff not a depressed person at all) by about day 3 of the new pill, anxiety was a lot better, got better sleep etc. Went to the gym to work out, which I normally work out anywhere from 1.5-2 hrs heavy weights. Anyway, 3 days into the pills I struggled and was completely exhausted/fatigued after 20 mins. Thought I just needed a couple days off, but after a break and still on the pill i still could only manage 15-20 mins and had no focus, tired, yawning etc. Told the doc so they switched meds(cant remember the name) and still bad workouts and couldnt get it up. Basically she said my next option was Xanax, but I opted not to(maybe if I was 18 I'd jump all over that). Always tried different test boosters, and used the usual whey protein, pwo, aminos etc, and even upping dosages on workout supps just to see if it would help feel any better was unsuccessful. Reason I am looking into the endo for answers.

I know a lot of my buddies who are using testosterone and say they all feel great like they are 18 again and are pushing some good weight, so I started looking into it myself(and still am) but would like to see if there is anything my doc has missed that the endo will pick up.