User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for no update, Ive been super busy visiting different Uni's because Im transferring after this semester. Most stressful thing ever playing the waiting game on Vanderbilt and UW to let me know if Im in or not, and the deadline coming up to commit to other schools.

Scope, looking good in the new Avi

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stress = cortisol. Do a 5 minute all out HIIT with the most brutal music and it will remove the stress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Stress = cortisol. Do a 5 minute all out HIIT with the most brutal music and it will remove the stress

will do one today before squats

Cortisol came back through the roof both times I had my blood check

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phos serene (main ingredient in PP's Endoamp) works exceedingly well, but is spendy.
    I bought some bulk powder which I keep in the fridge as it does degrade quicker, otherwise. This worked out much
    cheaper than buying products that contained it. You could add some lecithin and then you would pretty much have something similar to Endoamp.

Phos Serine 340mgs ed or 800mgs pre workout to control cortisol from intense training.

Don't dose over 2400mgs a week or your joints will scream with pain, (mine do).

Phos Serine has cognitive benefits and aids restful sleep.

A much cheaper option to reduce cortisol is magnesium citrate @ 450mgs. (If I wake up to early I take 450mgs with one of those fizzy orange vitamin C tablets and easily sleep for two more hours. Try it, it works and it's very inexpensive.

More than 450mgs Mag cit and you may have horrible diarrhoea (had to look up the spelling., lol).
    I only take Mag Cit on a empty stomach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday I decided to do pullups at the start of my back workout, did twice as many as I could last month!

Also got a video if me doing DB rows drop set. Ill try to upload it off my phone to add in here, really want to get a video of me benching for a form check too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright im finally back, sorry everyone. Semester is done, I was getting a bit swamped with everything going on, BUT I never skipped a workout, even if it meant not getting to the gym till 10PM I made sure I got it done.

Strength is slowly still going up, left shoulder still lagging a lot but thats not surprising. When I started this log I could do about 2 wide grip pullups, now I can bust out a set of 10 with perfect controlled form not crossfit style pullups. Its kinda what Ive been using to gauge my progress because of the bodyweight/strength ratio thing.

Ill try to get my brother to snap some new pics so I can see if theres any noticeable difference in body comp