User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update pics? 4% drop is pretty good!

What are your plans to get your T-region back in order? Do you feel they get overworked when you do heavy rows?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    update pics? 4% drop is pretty good!

What are your plans to get your T-region back in order? Do you feel they get overworked when you do heavy rows?
    Ill see if I can get my brother to snap some for me.

They've got me doing a lot of different stretches everyday to try and help get it moving and when I go in for PT they do some manual traction, ultrasound heat, and e-stim. I could feel it getting worse when I was doing the rows so Ive dropped them for now. Instead Im doing pullups(well I can only do about 5 lol) and lat pulldown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got some more new added motivation. I was just invited to a wedding where there's gonna be a lot of lovely Eastern European ladies

Work and school has messed up my routine for the gym but Ive done a good job on my diet this week, slowly been eliminating carbs so thats a good note.

Also kinda makes me want to bump up the idea in my head of running epistane and epistane andro. Wasnt planning on doing anything until I felt I was back to full strength where I was before my injury and also had dropped my bf to around the 12-13% area. But I guess it'll just depend how everything keeps going
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 01-24-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been trying to expedite my fat loss so I can better forcus on trying to get decent muscle, but so far havent had much luck. Its been a slow process, so a week ago I cut out all carbs except veggies with a refeed on sunday. Its basically taken all energy out of me, my coffee only gets me through about half my classes and then I barely even stay awake lol.

Is cutting out the carbs much more effective? So far I havent really seen any difference. I know you guys all seem to know of other supps and stuff to achieve goals. Any suggestions?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Ive been trying to expedite my fat loss so I can better forcus on trying to get decent muscle, but so far havent had much luck. Its been a slow process, so a week ago I cut out all carbs except veggies with a refeed on sunday. Its basically taken all energy out of me, my coffee only gets me through about half my classes and then I barely even stay awake lol.

Is cutting out the carbs much more effective? So far I havent really seen any difference. I know you guys all seem to know of other supps and stuff to achieve goals. Any suggestions?
    Once you adapt to getting your energy from fat rather than glucose, you will have plenty of energy. Fruit juice, sugar will obviously stop your body entering ketosis and you will feel like crap. For me, the easiest way is to go zero carb for two weeks, then a reefed once every ten days. Still eat your green veg, though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supps won't really do anything for you right now so spend that money on food.

Layout your daily diet and what you have on your refeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Once you adapt to getting your energy from fat rather than glucose, you will have plenty of energy. Fruit juice, sugar will obviously stop your body entering ketosis and you will feel like crap. For me, the easiest way is to go zero carb for two weeks, then a reefed once every ten days. Still eat your green veg, though.
    Ya I figured I wouldnt be able to do fruit either so thats all been cut out as well.

Scope Ill write it all down tomorrow. Today Ive been really busy so far all Ive eaten is
    protein shake
    protein shake
    chicken with romaine salad and avacado
    pork loin and green beans

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Ya I figured I wouldnt be able to do fruit either so thats all been cut out as well.

Scope Ill write it all down tomorrow. Today Ive been really busy so far all Ive eaten is
    protein shake
    protein shake
    chicken with romaine salad and avacado
    pork loin and green beans
    Ditch the shakes. Eat Steak / Eggs instead. You need plenty of fats if you're cutting out carbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditch the shakes. Eat Steak / Eggs instead. You need plenty of fats if you're cutting out carbs.
    Im trying to, in the morning with school it kinda hard. On days off though Its usually steak and 3 or 4 whole eggs or something like Ukrainian joe
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 02-07-2014 at 06:54 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X2
    I'd just stay fasted instead of relying on shakes while at school.