User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week for the workouts I dropped the reps down to 3-5 per set because Im still following Stoppanis plan. I gotta admit Im feeling a bit stronger in the gym and next week the plan resets so Ill be able to see what type of strength increases Ive made. Also still sticking with the diet, not that ive found a groove with it, its really simple. I did have to tell a girl from school no today because she wanted to go out and have beer and pizza for lunch, told her maybe after my workout we could get pizza....she didnt understand why

Edit: Also didnt know if any of you guys saw but I made a separate thread about possibly running a cycle in the future once I feel Im ready for it, probably would have been nice to help my results for the contest we have going on if I was already running one, but figured with the back pain still and my shoulder not being 100% it really wouldnt be worth messing with my hormones. I gotta admit when I ran 1T from PP a few years back, I thought it was the greatest thing ever and actually helped me make good gains with muscle for the first time.

Ill be scheduling for bloodwork to be done probably soon just to see what Im at anyways, hoping for some good improvement since my old endo told me my body would increase T "on its own"
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 04-04-2014 at 06:52 PM.