User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Scope im 24 not 14 damn it

On another note, I got my new foam roller from tptherapy in the mail today and already used it a little. Massive upgrade from the old one I had, hoping to see some better relief on my back.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gainer getting his glory days back

Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    lol Scope im 24 not 14 damn it

On another note, I got my new foam roller from tptherapy in the mail today and already used it a little. Massive upgrade from the old one I had, hoping to see some better relief on my back.
    I have a rumble roller and I love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I have a rumble roller and I love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    X2
    Also the Supernova and Gemini are some other tools that come in very handy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I looked into both of those and will be getting them here probably pretty soon.

Still following CBL and my workout program, kinda confused that Im not dropping any bf% and my waist has gone up back up and inch this week. Still following the diet like I have been, I eat the same foods just about everyday as I had posted before on here. Add fasted cardio in the morning?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your still just hitting 80-100g carbs a day threwout the day or just postWO?
    Either way 80-100g carbs shouldn't make you add and inch to your waste and I'm not sure if fasted cardio would help but you could try that or just drop your cals 200-500 and see what happens.

Now if I was you if just hit a 7-10 day ULC stretch then get back to CBLing, 1-2 refeeds a week, or a refeed every 4-5 days. Loads of different ways to carb up and you just kinda got to pick what your really after fatloss or mass with slower fatloss.
    I almost think you need to get a little leaner so you able to judge things better because I know when your holding a few extra it kinda gets hard to tell what's really going on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Scope, so far Ive just been keeping carbs at 30g/day tops on days I dont lift
    days I do, I CBL getting in 175-200g after the workout and keep it under 30g all day before the gym.

I agree though, Im still focusing on just fatloss not trying to add muscle. My strength is still slowly climbing on the majority of my lifts. Ill drop my cals a bit and see how it goes, may do another 10 days of ULC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also try dropping the carbs back to 100g postWO and that would be your drop in cals without even touching any other macros. You either might not be able to store that many carbs or your body just likes to hold on to glycogen so you never really deplete your stores by the next time your CBL and those will both cause the gain you've experienced.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree completely with Scope. Post workout's the time to really go CRAZY on carbs especially High GI ones if possible. But there should always be a limit. I've learned that from experience as well. Maybe 100 is indeed all you can absorb right now, especially if your're trying to get lean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do guys, thanks! Ill be hitting the gym very soon tonight so Ill start applying the drop in PostWO carbs tonight. VayneZ ya Ive been keeping it to only high GI carbs after the gym.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Will do guys, thanks! Ill be hitting the gym very soon tonight so Ill start applying the drop in PostWO carbs tonight. VayneZ ya Ive been keeping it to only high GI carbs after the gym.
    Good call and make sure your other macros are in check too.
    And if fatloss is your main goal you could just do a tame refeed every 5 or so days instead of after every workout.