User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Agreed. Only thing I would consider would be a stano type product, but even that wouldn't be 100% necessary.
    For me, it's really necessary to add stano to avoid gyno (for me of course). I stopped it during few days 'cause Stano makes me piss each night, but I immediately felt a little burn on my nipples and it was increasing each day. I re-started to take Stano (1200mg/day) and pain/burn feeling disapeared after 2 days. No pain, no burn feeling, no gyno now (for information I take Anastrozole @0.25mg E3D)

No placebo effects I'm certain.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Jack, how would you compare Dienazone to Trenazone. The latter melted the skin off my clavicles - apparently I had an idiopathic reaction to the carrier - and sent my BP into orbit.
    Dienazone uses broadly the same carrier as Trenazone. If you had trouble with Trenazone (which is rare) then I wouldn't recommend Dienazone. Most of the differences are cosmetic (slightly faster drying time, added penetration enhancers and improved scent).