Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    In for one. Will send paypal this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good do you want the Creed 15mL or the aventus 3mL?

Heads up you everyone there are only 2- 15mL's left available. I can relist these as 15mL's but to sit on that much creed is very hard to do...As is I sit on about 30mL of Creed at any given time which costs me a few hundred dollars. I wouldn't mind, but I try to invest my $$ into supplements more so then cologne

Anyways, there are still Aventus left.

And I can do ANY special order you want. I can find pretty much any scent decant it and make it into a large bottle. I cannot do this on 3mL's it doesn't make sense price wise in most cases.

For example I have had customers contact me and want specific scents mixed and bottled for them and labeled. I can do that with ANY scent. Just be aware that special orders in general take 2-3 days before I can ship them

Thanx SS!!

www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would yu cmpare the Aventus to the Tweed, Wes?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wes.....I'll take a creed.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    How would yu cmpare the Aventus to the Tweed, Wes?

Completely different in all ways. Best way I can describe Aventus is "class". This scent when I first tried it, i will admit it was a bit "pine' scentish..but once it mixes in with your body chemistry say 30-45mins later, it is a wonderful scent. Again, this is something you would wear in a business setting, 3 piece suit, or somewhere dressed nice. This will not match if you wear it in gym attire.

This was ranked recently as one of the top 10 of preferred scents by women. The mixture of the pheromone blend with this would be ideal for a date or for sales or business settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Wes.....I'll take a creed.
    Hey CDS Which one did you want, aventus??

I have a few 3ml of both aventus and creed left..but the 15mLs are sold out. Thank you!!

www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Completely different in all ways. Best way I can describe Aventus is "class". This scent when I first tried it, i will admit it was a bit "pine' scentish..but once it mixes in with your body chemistry say 30-45mins later, it is a wonderful scent. Again, this is something you would wear in a business setting, 3 piece suit, or somewhere dressed nice. This will not match if you wear it in gym attire.

This was ranked recently as one of the top 10 of preferred scents by women. The mixture of the pheromone blend with this would be ideal for a date or for sales or business settings.

Hey CDS Which one did you want, aventus??

I have a few 3ml of both aventus and creed left..but the 15mLs are sold out. Thank you!!

Yeah.....I saw that.... damn. Maybe next time. I did place an order for a 3ml Aventus. I didn't see where I could purchase the 3ml creed? Regardless, I'm going to try the aventus. It should fit perfect into my work scents......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah.....I saw that.... damn. Maybe next time. I did place an order for a 3ml Aventus. I didn't see where I could purchase the 3ml creed? Regardless, I'm going to try the aventus. It should fit perfect into my work scents......
    Thank you and I saw that..it was good timing. I got it out within an hour of your order

The creed 3mL are on the main category for COLOGNE. I think I am very very close to being sold out. If it does, it will be back right after Christmas.

The 15mLs literally were a "gift". I lost money on those. Not alot, but it was the point I wanted to give a few guys a really really good price on something that is unique and amazing. I bought 60mL of creed and it was gone in a week. That is one of the $400 dollar bottles, but I did not pay 400 I got it for a solid price, but still an absurd price.

The Creed has very very good feedback. Constantly have guys reporting increased sexual activity with that product. I actually bought myself a 3mL finally and I wore it a few times. It is a very nice scent. I still primarily use the "original", which is my personal favorite..and it suits me and works like a charm

Thanx SS!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes- just wanted to report that I finally got my first pkg w/ the gymntonic original, the creed, the gymntonic active and the raw pheromone. I want to acknowledge publicly what great service you provided in putting up with all the shipping and reshipping necessitated by my (former) forwarding agent's refusal to forward this stuff over to me when first ordered. Haven't really had a chance to road test anything much yet, but I have splashed on a bit of the Active and gotten some uncharacteristic attention from the wife. Will be interested to see what sort of opportunities for potential trouble it presents when I wear it to my niece's Christmas party tomorrow night.

Btw, thinking of mixing some of the raw w/ Jo Malone's Pomegranate. Good idea? Suggested proportions?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Wes- just wanted to report that I finally got my first pkg w/ the gymntonic original, the creed, the gymntonic active and the raw pheromone. I want to acknowledge publicly what great service you provided in putting up with all the shipping and reshipping necessitated by my (former) forwarding agent's refusal to forward this stuff over to me when first ordered. Haven't really had a chance to road test anything much yet, but I have splashed on a bit of the Active and gotten some uncharacteristic attention from the wife. Will be interested to see what sort of opportunities for potential trouble it presents when I wear it to my niece's Christmas party tomorrow night.

Btw, thinking of mixing some of the raw w/ Jo Malone's Pomegranate. Good idea? Suggested proportions?
    Awesome!! You were super patient. Thank you!! Very happy to hear you are noticing some results already!!! Very cool,please do report feedback.

As for how to mix the pomegranate cologne. A few options. Apply the cologne to the pulse points also, wrists, behind ears, neck where you would take your pulse, upper chest or in the crease of the inner elbow, where your forearms meet your biceps. Let it dry. Use the dropper and apply 1-2 drops to a few of the pressure points on top of the dried cologne. This works best.

Also if you are going to decant your cologne..fill the empty 3mL either 2/3rds full or 3/4 full with cologne. Then use the dropper and fill the rest with raw pheromones. So you really only need, 1/5th, 1/4 or 1/3rd of the bottle pheromones. They are very concentrated so it does not take alot. So 3mL of raw will last for awhile actually

Just be careful when you unscrew the top of the 3mL raw pheromones. More then one time I have knocked over the 3mL raw and spilled pheromones everywhere..it is easy to do..And it is a very very expensive mistake to make

Everyone else that ordered 15mL's, if you dont have tracking yet, they go out in the am/early afternoon tommorrow So they will arrive in 2-3 business days
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP