0 Thread(s)
    Those Jordan's are authentic?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Completely different in all ways. Best way I can describe Aventus is "class". This scent when I first tried it, i will admit it was a bit "pine' scentish..but once it mixes in with your body chemistry say 30-45mins later, it is a wonderful scent. Again, this is something you would wear in a business setting, 3 piece suit, or somewhere dressed nice. This will not match if you wear it in gym attire.

This was ranked recently as one of the top 10 of preferred scents by women. The mixture of the pheromone blend with this would be ideal for a date or for sales or business settings.

Hey CDS Which one did you want, aventus??

I have a few 3ml of both aventus and creed left..but the 15mLs are sold out. Thank you!!

Your description of the Aventus is dead on! It's amazing what can be perceived by just a scent. And you're right....it really has to "settle" on you for an hour or so before the true scent is revealed. I do prefer the regular creed, but this one definitely has a place.

The sample of black that you included.....is it also pheromone infused???
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wes??
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's coming from Wes, it's got pheremones. I can guarantee you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Those Jordan's are authentic?
    Yes according to the retailer they are..but I had endless issues getting these in line with customs, etc...I have more then one option, and I bought a pair earlier in the year and it got stuck in customs for a month..so I have to work out the glitches. People bitch if products dont arrive in 48 hours and I don't want the headache for a 10% profit margin. But I am working on it still!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Your description of the Aventus is dead on! It's amazing what can be perceived by just a scent. And you're right....it really has to "settle" on you for an hour or so before the true scent is revealed. I do prefer the regular creed, but this one definitely has a place.

The sample of black that you included.....is it also pheromone infused???
    Yes, yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    If it's coming from Wes, it's got pheremones. I can guarantee you.
    Yep, everything I sell is loaded with pheromones. Straight scents or colognes are only available by specific request. To date, no one has asked for them minus the pheromone blend

Pheromone blend still working wonders for me personally. Some days, too well. Femme Fatale, Acqua Di Gio, Addiction are all out of stock but everything else is in right now. Have some Creed 3mL's and Aventus, maybe 4 left
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP