User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Sad when a company only caters to larger brands. Someone in marketing should give them an explanation on diversification benefits.

Exactly. Greed. Makes no sense. One of my retailers I asked for a discount for a popular PH said they would hook me up if I buy 100 bottles or more. Who the hell can afford to spend 5K on one product and sit on it? I can't.

"2" of the PN epi andro hard are left for sale. All others are gone!!!! THANX SS.

Msg me asap if you want this, I am sure it will sell quick.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD OUT

Thanx again SS!! The forum got about half, and the rest I sold to me and a few of my clients.

I am super EXCITED to run this. Can't wait. Can't wait to hear the guys feedback on the forum..if you bought one please do post up..good or bad!!!

Also, just an FYI..Mike was very cool in letting me name this product and do the label..so if you see any striking similarities between this product and the other similar ones on the market, it is because I was impressed with two versions and combined names, label colors, making sure not to violate copyrights or trademarks. I just don't want anyone getting pissed with the play on words, its fair game and I personally like the name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For everyone that bought these, Mike says the product still should be completed on time. We are looking at this Friday to Monday for completion at which time they will ship.

Waiting for the ok on the labels and I will post them up ASAP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Sun Dec 8th.

For everyone that ordered. I spoke to Mike. The products got delayed in customs for a few days, which is not a surprise around this time of year.

Anyways him and the PN crew are working double time to get these capped and bottled as it shows the ingredients as clearing Mon Tues. So if you could bare with me a few days please, we are looking to get these shipped mid week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I spoke to Mike today. He says they are shipping THURSDAY for sure.

They will have a basic black and white label to get them shipped quicker. Though color labels were made that will just draw out the process.

I will let everyone know they have shipped. In the meantime if you don't have yours by next Monday/Tuesday please PM me and i will get the tracking info.

I may try to get everyone tracking sooner, but please bare with me..I have about 50+ outstanding orders to deal with so I have time constraints and I am competing this weekend. So again, if you don't see yours please let me know. I will PM tracking here and there over the weekend as I have time, but its limited. Thank you guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    If anyone has not received their PN EPI ANDRO HARD, please PM me ASAP and I will look into where it is. These all have shipped last Thurs so they should all be rolling in for everyone.

Also in the body of the email, please send me your exact order and shipping details that matches your SWOLE SOURCE user name. I did write down "most' of the members user names that match with the name and shipping address on the orders, but I believe there are 2 that I need to match up. So it's simple I just have to match the few remaining User names up with your true name and address. I do have 100% of all the orders written down, just to clarify, so no worries..

For example if "Burly" on SS PM's me and says , "can you update my order". I need to know that Burly is John Smith at 1234 street, Dallas TX. Make sense?

I apologize but I still do not know everyone's real name that has ordered. Please don't take offense, I have processed 1-200 orders in the last 30-60 days and things are starting to blend together in my head LOL.

Regardless, they are all on the way!! THANK YOU!!
    any left??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
    any left??
    Sorry I just saw this

A second beta batch of PN Epi andro hard came out recently. So far all feedback is on par with the Epi andro by IML and LGI..so all good reports, not surprisingly.

IN this beta batch I grabbed up a few of these and there are actually 6 of these left if anyone is interested.

Please PM me to purchase!! $30 a piece and 6 dollars for shipping.

Thanx SS

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wil say that at 4am/4pm caps of epiandro rx is very close to AH1 at 500mg. The only difference for me between the 2 is the HUGE libido increase I got from AHV1. Epiandro give me a great libido increase, but nothing has given me the bonerdom I got from AHV1. PNs epi-androhard at 3 am/3 pm is better for me than 4am/4pm of epiandro rx. I even took 5/5 with IMLs epiandro RX and that was awesome, but my aggression was WAY TOO HIGH!!! My fuse was so short and I was very snappy, so I backed it back down to 4/4 o epiandro rx. I've used IMLs version and PN version this run, so I now have a good comparison between Primordial's AH, IMLs version, and PNs version, I've also used 1000mg of Stano200 (which sucked in comparison to the all listed before).
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I wil say that at 4am/4pm caps of epiandro rx is very close to AH1 at 500mg. The only difference for me between the 2 is the HUGE libido increase I got from AHV1. Epiandro give me a great libido increase, but nothing has given me the bonerdom I got from AHV1. PNs epi-androhard at 3 am/3 pm is better for me than 4am/4pm of epiandro rx. I even took 5/5 with IMLs epiandro RX and that was awesome, but my aggression was WAY TOO HIGH!!! My fuse was so short and I was very snappy, so I backed it back down to 4/4 o epiandro rx. I've used IMLs version and PN version this run, so I now have a good comparison between Primordial's AH, IMLs version, and PNs version, I've also used 1000mg of Stano200 (which sucked in comparison to the all listed before).
    Amazing review!!! Very very cool.

My review I guess is somewhat similar actually, except I never used AndroHard as we all know

I have now tried the following Versions and rank them in best to worst as listed:

IML Epi Andro RX- tied for 1st (they are so close I couldn't tell but I also didn't go past 4 ED with either YET)
    PN Epi Andro Hard- tied for 1st
    LGI- Stano200
    FRL 5-Alpha test
    Stanozane

And to clarify the one odd thing about this ranking system. The IML and PN versions are clearly the strongest for hardening and overall effects. I got slightly better libido off IML then PN. I actually got the best libido off the LGI Stano- but the LGI stano's other effects were very clearly weaker even when i ran 5 caps or 1000mgs ED.

Maybe I should run a blend? Maybe PN and LGI 4 of each and see what happens?

Sperwer any update on that AHV1 re-creation?