Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Amazing review!!! Very very cool.

My review I guess is somewhat similar actually, except I never used AndroHard as we all know

I have now tried the following Versions and rank them in best to worst as listed:

IML Epi Andro RX- tied for 1st (they are so close I couldn't tell but I also didn't go past 4 ED with either YET)
    PN Epi Andro Hard- tied for 1st
    LGI- Stano200
    FRL 5-Alpha test
    Stanozane

And to clarify the one odd thing about this ranking system. The IML and PN versions are clearly the strongest for hardening and overall effects. I got slightly better libido off IML then PN. I actually got the best libido off the LGI Stano- but the LGI stano's other effects were very clearly weaker even when i ran 5 caps or 1000mgs ED.

Maybe I should run a blend? Maybe PN and LGI 4 of each and see what happens?

Sperwer any update on that AHV1 re-creation?
    I forgot to mention the hardening effect I get from IMLs and PNs version. I wake up rock hard and dry EVERY morning even if I eat like complete dog crap. My ab veins are coming through like NEVER before. I am on also at 500 mg of test, but my ab veins are ridiculous right now.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been following the Epi Andro, Stano threads as I am looking for a viable alternative to Androhard v3.

I've just tried Epi Andro at 4 caps x2, and for me it's preferable to 600mgs Stanodrol.

Next, I will try Stano (Dragon Nutrition) with Swanson Naringin and Bioperine. I will ramp up the dosage depending on results, starting at 800mgs.

Maybe the Naringin and Bioperine and the higher dosage of Stano will be what I'm looking for, we will see.

"-----------

Edit

I think that I'll use grapefruit juice rather than Naringin as from what I've read, may be more effective.
    Last edited by markam; 01-19-2014 at 05:44 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been reading about GFJ acting as an estrogen in ur body. Anyone know of any truth to it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Been reading about GFJ acting as an estrogen in ur body. Anyone know of any truth to it?
    Ask Phoenix Gamer. He's the expert!