New Prescription Nutrition EPI ANDRO/ ANDRO HARD/ STANOLONE type product

So I have been talking over the dilemma with Mike about AndroHard, etc...

Now Mike loves this forum and the guys here, as do I, and that is why I decided to become a sponsor here. Anyways, I let him know we are having issues justifying if products like the Epi Andro is better then LGI stano, and the iron flex and other versions...

Long story short, he agreed to make a BETA BATCH for you guys...

So this is the deal, There are..."WERE" 19 bottles. I bought 5. For myself and a client to share.

That leaves "14" left. T/A is in about 2 weeks.

Here is the product:

60 capsules PER BOTTLE.

EpiAndro (stanolone) 80mgs per Capsule
Grapefruit Extract 20mgs per Capsule
Piperine (black pepper) 5mgs per Capsule

PNEPIANDRO.jpg

So this is the deal, there are 14 bottles left. For the beta test, these will sell for $30 dollars a bottle plus shipping. You can buy as many as you want but they are first come first serve, please message me. You can PREPAY with the understanding that these ship around 1.5-2 weeks from now

The only thing we would ask is that you come back and put your honest opinion into this thread about the product.

If everyone loves the product as much as we think you will, then the product will become a regular product that he carries, and the retail will be $45 a bottle, plus your discount and potentially a bulk discount offer as well.

The best part of this is that rather then keep trying to figure out who's bottle is dosed legit, we all know we can trust Mike and PN that what the label says will be accurate.

I have no doubt in my mind this will be the better version of the Epi Andro products going around. This saves us all money.

Again PM ME..FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Prepays come first.

THANK YOU