User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

New Prescription Nutrition EPI ANDRO/ ANDRO HARD/ STANOLONE type product

So I have been talking over the dilemma with Mike about AndroHard, etc...

Now Mike loves this forum and the guys here, as do I, and that is why I decided to become a sponsor here. Anyways, I let him know we are having issues justifying if products like the Epi Andro is better then LGI stano, and the iron flex and other versions...

Long story short, he agreed to make a BETA BATCH for you guys...

So this is the deal, There are..."WERE" 19 bottles. I bought 5. For myself and a client to share.

That leaves "14" left. T/A is in about 2 weeks.

Here is the product:

60 capsules PER BOTTLE.

EpiAndro (stanolone) 80mgs per Capsule
    Grapefruit Extract 20mgs per Capsule
    Piperine (black pepper) 5mgs per Capsule

PNEPIANDRO.jpg

So this is the deal, there are 14 bottles left. For the beta test, these will sell for $30 dollars a bottle plus shipping. You can buy as many as you want but they are first come first serve, please message me. You can PREPAY with the understanding that these ship around 1.5-2 weeks from now

The only thing we would ask is that you come back and put your honest opinion into this thread about the product.

If everyone loves the product as much as we think you will, then the product will become a regular product that he carries, and the retail will be $45 a bottle, plus your discount and potentially a bulk discount offer as well.

The best part of this is that rather then keep trying to figure out who's bottle is dosed legit, we all know we can trust Mike and PN that what the label says will be accurate.

I have no doubt in my mind this will be the better version of the Epi Andro products going around. This saves us all money.

Again PM ME..FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Prepays come first.

THANK YOU
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first instinct here is that the dose is just too low. The reason androhard was so good is that it had a big delivery system AND a big dose! 750 mg was the good dose for v1 and a full dose of v3 had 1200 mg!

Also want to note stanolone refers to DHT, not androsterone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    My first instinct here is that the dose is just too low. The reason androhard was so good is that it had a big delivery system AND a big dose! 750 mg was the good dose for v1 and a full dose of v3 had 1200 mg!

Also want to note stanolone refers to DHT, not androsterone.
    Understood, but I think you are missing the point...

AndroHard in and of itself, after speaking with a dozen manafacturers and they all agreed, there is no way to make a 200mg capsule per pill x 90 capsules unless one was spending tens of thousands of dollars on raw product. Then you have the delivery system. Then you have the gel capsule, or solution ingredients..then you have special capping machine..We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars to replicate true AndroHard..and to get it to $30-40 a bottle isn't going to happen.

This is a realistic high dose version of the EPI andro RX. With same delivery system. It will allow users to have a similar type gain at a fraction of the cost to others on the market, and we know the dosage is true.

You may have to buy two or three bottles, to run at one month, but the point is, it cuts down on the cost!!

Other companies that are legit have this ingredient at 25-50mgs and then you see other companies stating they have 200mgs per cap..no way to prove that is true. And financially every company that I have spoken to says it is not feasable.

I do understand that Stano is DHT, etc..I simply put this so everyone knew what I was referring to...I even said, Epi andro, andro hard, stano "TYPE" products... The actual ingredient is listed here.

I think this is a great opportunity for anyone here interested. I know I am
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i guess. i just felt like you might be encouraging 3 pills a day with a 90 pill bottle.

why not make bigger caps and charge $100 a bottle for a months worth of a legit dose?

that's part of why androhard was so popular, they forced you to pay for a legit dose that will give great results haha

but sperwer is trying now to recreate androhard, we'll see if he does. but i trusted PP to put in there what they put in there.

it was $130 for like 168 caps @ 200 mg of ESTERIFIED androsterone/epiandrosterone.

- - - Updated - - -

so $130 for 28 days there.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

It is worth noting that in my many conversations and meetings with Eric, I came to an understanding that PP ran at a fairly low profit margin in comparison to some other companies out there. One of those reasons was his willingness to reduce that profit margin for the sake of excellence vs. mediocre. Eric also bought in larger quantities than some companies will, which helped his price point. So I understand when other company owners say a certain price/dose is not feasible, because it does not fit in with their company's profit margin goals or requirements.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 11-25-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It is worth noting that in my many conversations and meetings with Eric, I came to an understanding that PP ran at a fairly low profit margin in comparison to some other companies out there.
    Criminally low. Some of the margins literally made the products "why bother" from a business perspective. In fact, that was the reason for the original product drops (like MAP).

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Criminally low. Some of the margins literally made the products "why bother" from a business perspective. In fact, that was the reason for the original product drops (like MAP).
    Im not really going to rant that much here but let me address a few points.

Profit margin - if you think 25-40% profit margin is too much, well im sorry. Most companies run supplement profit margins in the 2-300% range. Literally its not worth my time to make this product for 27% profit. Yes I'll tell you exactly what im making. Then will the board discount Im making 20%.

As far as higher dosing, sure i can dose it at 200mg. This does not account for the unique delivery system which is what made androhard more effective. Wes explained quite well what goes into making softgel caps,etc and the cost involved. Even if you contract this work out, many subs do not want anything to do with hormones for legal reasons.

Pricing. Sure again i can make 200mg caps. Now we have a product for which i have to charge 120.00 to make the aforementioned profit margin. Now this product becomes niche and PN moves very little product, say less than 50 bottles per month. Financially and business sense, not very smart. Tied up money in sitting inventory is not an intelligent choice.

If the board is not interested thats fine, please just say that. Ive been hearing about the rebuilding of PP products for some time. Maybe that will come true, maybe not. Til then this was a solution i was willing to offer. Maybe its time to rethink that. Blackstone seems to be doing well with their product though, and its half the strength of our beta product and 10.00 more expensive. Who knows.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

Gotta do what makes sense for YOUR business, Mike. No one was attacking your product or pricing. For better or worse, there will ALWAYS be comparisons made with Androhard, in price, strength, and effectiveness.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasn't saying the product sucks. i would probably buy it now thinking about the price.

the tren may make my posts a bit more aggressive... :/

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Gotta do what makes sense for YOUR business, Mike. No one was attacking your product or pricing. For better or worse, there will ALWAYS be comparisons made with Androhard, in price, strength, and effectiveness.
    All good. Yes you are right. Thats why we've been discontinuing certain products and moving away from others. Thanks for the input fellas. Happy Thanksgiving early to everyone, we'll be getting ready for the big PN Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale. 4 days of savings for all.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey