User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    All good. Yes you are right. Thats why we've been discontinuing certain products and moving away from others. Thanks for the input fellas. Happy Thanksgiving early to everyone, we'll be getting ready for the big PN Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale. 4 days of savings for all.
    Woohoo... you see that, guys?? Another sale at PN! Get in on this and stock up.

Burly's favorite PN products:

1) PeptoPro in Tropical Orange
    2) Pro-Blend in Deluxe Chocolate or Blueberry Muffin
    3) All-In, Unflavored (I mix with PeptoPro)
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately PeptoPRO has been discontinued. DSM simply requires too much of a minimum order now and we cannot afford it. We are looking for an alternative as we speak.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

Unfortunately PeptoPRO has been discontinued. DSM simply requires too much of a minimum order now and we cannot afford it. We are looking for an alternative as we speak.
    I just ran out.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be honest..i was hoping Mike wouldn't see this. It was a huge favor for him to agree to bottle and cap, increase the dosage so we can all have a better deal on the next best product to Andro Hard!! He clearly isn't motivated by profit. It's tough if you have never designed labels, bottled, capped, listed and then sold the items. Then to do it for free to see "IF" we like it.

"IF" we do then he deservedly has a small profit margin on the next batch. Anyways I know if I went out of my way to do a favor for someone then came on a forum and saw people question it, I would feel disappointed, or almost product 'attacked'. the EpiAndro product should not be in question, this stuff is LEGIT!! It is as strong as AndroHard. Of course not. Is it the next best thing...very possibly.

Bottom line is "I" asked Mike to do this. He has his hands full as is. It is my fault. I don't regret asking him, because I swear by this Epi Andro product. I believe in it. 1000%. If no one else wants this beta batch..I will tell you with certainty that I will personally buy the remaining products..and if Mike doesn't release it, then we still have other options such as Epi Andro RX, LGI, Iron Flex, etc. I approached him as a favor to this forum, only this forum. Remember PN is on probably 10+ plus my store, etc...so this was as very special favor for the SS family.

I know for a fact if Mike says 80mgs..its 80mgs...which is awesome bc 50mgs per capsule x 4 per day was astonishing. And I believe Dmaggio when he says it is 50mgs per cap. The results spoke for themselves.

I will say that in week 2/3 now of the LGI. I am taking the 800mgs ED and I would dare to say even in this thread that the Epi Andro RX by IML worked better for me at 200mgs (so far). So what does that mean? Does LGI have 200mgs per cap? I don't know. Does the delivery system make all the difference? I don't know.

This is not a sales pitch for any of these products. It is the truth.

If anyone wants in on this sale please PM me asap. There are 11 bottles left!! I'm gonna list these on FB as well so they might move quick. We shall see. Thx SS.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Gotta do what makes sense for YOUR business, Mike. No one was attacking your product or pricing. For better or worse, there will ALWAYS be comparisons made with Androhard, in price, strength, and effectiveness.
    I just want to make it clear that I was not attacking or even making comment on PN's pricing. If anything, the opposite could be said. Eric ran with extremely low profit margins on certain products and after analysis it proved to be a poor business model, and that is why products were discontinued. If I suggested PN did the same, I would be suggesting they risk their financial stability, and that would be non-sensical of me.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I just want to make it clear that I was not attacking or even making comment on PN's pricing. If anything, the opposite could be said. Eric ran with extremely low profit margins on certain products and after analysis it proved to be a poor business model, and that is why products were discontinued. If I suggested PN did the same, I would be suggesting they risk their financial stability, and that would be non-sensical of me.
    H2S, i didnt take it that way at all. I know what PP did and the margins through my close work with matt and Im not going to post my opinion here because its not needed. In the end good products got confiscated due to poor knowledge of FDA regulation and marketing rules. Being a pharmacist, i knew from day one, you cant compare supplements to prescribed medication, and when reading PP marketing, well it was blatant to say the least. Maybe other stuff was going on but i dont know, and i dont have an interest.

Point is we're an honest company and i never hide anything from anyone. If anything Im too damn honest. Ive already seen my competition black friday sales and Im truly shocked at what we are doing. Who the hell wants 10 of creatine mono for spending 100+ on supplements? Id rather spend the 10 and get 15-20% off at PN...but hey im biased...ahahahahahah
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H2S, i didnt take it that way at all. I know what PP did and the margins through my close work with matt and Im not going to post my opinion here because its not needed. In the end good products got confiscated due to poor knowledge of FDA regulation and marketing rules. Being a pharmacist, i knew from day one, you cant compare supplements to prescribed medication, and when reading PP marketing, well it was blatant to say the least. Maybe other stuff was going on but i dont know, and i dont have an interest.

Point is we're an honest company and i never hide anything from anyone. If anything Im too damn honest. Ive already seen my competition black friday sales and Im truly shocked at what we are doing. Who the hell wants 10 of creatine mono for spending 100+ on supplements? Id rather spend the 10 and get 15-20% off at PN...but hey im biased...ahahahahahah
    ..and you have good reason to be. We are all fans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ..and you have good reason to be. We are all fans
    Yes. We. Are.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No peptopro is upsetting.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    No peptopro is upsetting.
    Yep, but we are still trying to fix that and there may be hope in mid dec. Call DSM and ask them why they quadrupled their minimum order for the product and require new approved packaging and labeling. Then ask whey they dont make PF and TN do the same? Their east coast sales director has still yet to give me an answer on any of that.