User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is said magical black friday sale? I might buy like i'm storing for the armageddon! BTW Mike, answer your e-mails! LOL
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN BETA BATCH **NEW** EPI ANDRO/ANDRO HARD/STANO ProHormone!!! LIMITED SUPPLY

Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Yep, but we are still trying to fix that and there may be hope in mid dec. Call DSM and ask them why they quadrupled their minimum order for the product and require new approved packaging and labeling. Then ask whey they dont make PF and TN do the same? Their east coast sales director has still yet to give me an answer on any of that.
    Frustrating for you, no doubt.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just know Mike that we are all supporting you and Your AMAZING COMPANY!! I know I am at least, LOL!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Just know Mike that we are all supporting you and Your AMAZING COMPANY!! I know I am at least, LOL!!
    x2. I really like rxwhey products.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Mike.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fellas i stay with this board because of the respect this board gives PN. I could not ask anymore from anyone on here, I just wish i had more time to come and post and update everyone with new training ideas, pics, etc. Stay posted for the sale, it will be posted up by thursday night. Also, pay attention to your email, you'll see it there too.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok there are "10" bottles left as of right now!!!!

Take advantage of this everyone if you want this...2morrow is my big day at the gym, working all day and I am going to talk to certain clients about buying these.

First come first serve. This may be a "one-time" offer, I dont know. Epi Andro 80mgs per pill is a steal anyway you look at it.... I cant promise these will be here til the weekend!! Mike already has the raws on the way, so this batch is spoken for!! If they aren't gone by next week I am buying the rest of them!!

If you want in, PM me
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-26-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "8" are left!
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-26-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "4" bottles left. All of the rest are spoken for..please PM me if you want these ASAP!!!

Weds is my busiest day of the week..you can msg me to set aside what you need..I will take the orders in the order they come in but please don't think I am ignoring you if you dont' hear from me until late Weds night.

Thanx SS

Also, Mike said he is looking for a fix to Pepto Pro..If Mike is on it, there is a good chance he will find another way to get it. I know he doesn't want to discontinue it, but what company can afford to spend 10-20K on one type of protein..Thats what bulk sellers want..its INSANE. If it does come back I personally would stock up.

I know if Problend BB muffin ever was on the way out, I'd buy a trucks worth. I can't live without that stuff!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Yep, but we are still trying to fix that and there may be hope in mid dec. Call DSM and ask them why they quadrupled their minimum order for the product and require new approved packaging and labeling. Then ask whey they dont make PF and TN do the same? Their east coast sales director has still yet to give me an answer on any of that.
    Sad when a company only caters to larger brands. Someone in marketing should give them an explanation on diversification benefits.