Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: It's Not Fair, Ramone! - Burly's Pheromone Log

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Hey. I'm sure pussy feels great. And I can appreciate the beauty in the female body, but actually having sex with a chick? Naw. It's just not manly enough . too feminine lol
    What if she turned on her stomach so you could get a view you are a little more accustomed to? Lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Ok... so I can't help but chuckle at the title because at this point, if anyone is being affected by my usage of the pheromone infused Activ-8, it's other guys. To be fair, I have only worn it a few times... 5 maybe. A few times to the gym, and today while running errands (shopping, banking, etc). I have seen none of the "hair twirling" that Wesley keeps mentioning. I haven't noticed any women more interested in talking than usual. I have, however, noticed that some males approach me and are more talkative than they should be. Since I don't know most of these guys, I could not tell you their sexual orientation.

I'll keep trying it... but at this point it's sort of comical. You all have seen my pics and vids, so while I may not be a male model, I'm not the Elephant Man, either. So I don't think it has anything to do with being good or bad looking.

To be fair about all of this, my gym doesn't have a lot of women, so my female contact there is limited to a couple of cuties that work there and maybe one or two others who are working out.
    Maybe is time to explore?

Frankie Valli- Grease - YouTube

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: It's Not Fair, Ramone! - Burly's Pheromone Log

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Maybe is time to explore?

Frankie Valli- Grease - YouTube
    Lol

I'm open minded... it's the other end that's closed.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lol

I'm open minded... it's the other end that's closed.
    I see what you did there lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I notice more of an effect on guys as well.

When I wear the raw pheromones, I get a lot of guys moving out of my way and apologizing for being in my way.

That's the only consistent effect I've noticed.

My female yoga teacher likes to touch me to "correct my form" when I wear it... But I feel like she is just feelin the swole cause I never can tell where she's trying to move me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and my girlfriend consistently tells me I smell like farts when I wear it. But it seems like I can get her to squirt faster..