User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies guys. He's 2 years older than me and thinks he knows more, so won't listen.. He thinks he is doing himself a favor by taking time off.

He has done about 10 cycles and is still having trouble cracking 185. At 6 feet. He's married and doesn't have time to be competing, I think he just wants to juice?I worked out with him and showed him proper squat form he had to drop the weight to 95 lbs to do it right...

He's not going to listen but on the forum where he resides everyone flamed me because I said he should blast and cruise.

- - - Updated - - -

His upper body looks pretty good. But he thinks barbell pullovers are going to give him big lats, he refuses to buy a pullup bar (he works out in his apartment)

- - - Updated - - -

Also very interested in Zeus' question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told him to wait 4 months minimum before cycling but he doesn't seem to care lol. He once ran 3 cycles in a row of test e and anadrol.. 12 weeks on/ 4 weeks pct/ repeat. Only estrogen control being Nolva lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    so what are the chances of making a full recovery after B/C for a year?
    Well, my previous answer was a cynicism,
    and to answer your question-
    first- a year long run (or number of short cycles without enough time off) is nonsense- as there is mechanism in hypothalamus that kicks in and basically at some point gains are not happening, or they are not worthwhile. Same thing was noted by the greedy farmers who realised that stuffing cows with 'roids does not pay off...

I cannot tell you more about mechanism of regulation in hypothalamus- I'm not sure if anyone can, as lot of these things are mystery and not explored enough.

As for recovery after one year? Who knows? There is always some "damage" done to testicles even with use of HCG, but how much it depends, usually it is minor.
    Also how hypothalamus-pituary will fare is question....
    And another- one year cycle would put lot of strain on other parts of endocrine system and there may be problem, and if there is it will also result in low testoterone and muscle wasting...

Usually people who been a year on TRT recover to similar numbers, usually slightly less (and then usually after while they go back on TRT)- but year on TRT and a year on cycle is not same thing...
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-28-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PCT vs cruising.

After you gave more information on your friend, I'd have to say he should just do creatine and cross fit. Sounds like an idiot. 10 cycles under his belt and he is 6' and 185?? He obviously has zero idea what he is doing, yet he already thinks he knows everything. Wash your hands of this guy, walk away, and let him be a product of his own bad judgement.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, I feel bad for him so I try to help.

Crossfire is not what he should do, he doesn't eat shit so he's super lean.

His upper body looks close to mine but just not as much size. And legs are tiny!

I will let him do what he wants.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCT vs cruising.

fuck it
    oral tren and thg 5g a day