User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concerning Great White Peptides

So these guys get alot of heat, even from some of the guys on this board and Primordial's board.

I have heard some very negative descriptions of their products from guys on board.

However, this was never the case with me. Peptides I used have always come from GWP, and I have always experienced expected results and responses. I am sure someone is going to throw out there the test on their follistatin, but that I personally don't give a shit about. I bet 95+% of the folli on the market is underdosed or not what the sellers believe it is, and GWP doesn't even carry it anymore (as far as I am aware). I think these guys just got taken for a ride. So that is besides the point.

Then the new argument has been that their research chems are not legit, which again has not been the case for me. Now I am not the biggest advocate of research chems, because you never know. But in my dealings with GWP, I have come to trust him and consider him a good guy. So when it came to me needing letro, and needing it quick, I placed an order. (I specifically mentioned the "quick" here because I always get next day delivery due to location, but it shows how rapid shipments go out to everyone).

Then I fell into all of the comments some others were making and became worried. Time to get some bloodwork on my "lab rats" and see if I needed to next day air some pharmacy items. The Results?

Undetectable levels of estrogen.
    LH more than twice the high range point
    Testosterone 1100+

What is the point of this thread? People will always talk negative about a company (look what we had to go through at Primordial), but alot of the time it just isn't true. These guys really don't deserve the hate they very often get. If you use pharmacy items, I am not telling you to go towards a research chem, but if you don't use pharmacy items, or you need something fast, GWP delivers.
    Last edited by h2s; 11-13-2012 at 08:28 AM.