User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concerning Great White Peptides

So these guys get alot of heat, even from some of the guys on this board and Primordial's board.

I have heard some very negative descriptions of their products from guys on board.

However, this was never the case with me. Peptides I used have always come from GWP, and I have always experienced expected results and responses. I am sure someone is going to throw out there the test on their follistatin, but that I personally don't give a shit about. I bet 95+% of the folli on the market is underdosed or not what the sellers believe it is, and GWP doesn't even carry it anymore (as far as I am aware). I think these guys just got taken for a ride. So that is besides the point.

Then the new argument has been that their research chems are not legit, which again has not been the case for me. Now I am not the biggest advocate of research chems, because you never know. But in my dealings with GWP, I have come to trust him and consider him a good guy. So when it came to me needing letro, and needing it quick, I placed an order. (I specifically mentioned the "quick" here because I always get next day delivery due to location, but it shows how rapid shipments go out to everyone).

Then I fell into all of the comments some others were making and became worried. Time to get some bloodwork on my "lab rats" and see if I needed to next day air some pharmacy items. The Results?

Undetectable levels of estrogen.
    LH more than twice the high range point
    Testosterone 1100+

What is the point of this thread? People will always talk negative about a company (look what we had to go through at Primordial), but alot of the time it just isn't true. These guys really don't deserve the hate they very often get. If you use pharmacy items, I am not telling you to go towards a research chem, but if you don't use pharmacy items, or you need something fast, GWP delivers.
    Last edited by h2s; 11-13-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be placing my first RC order soon. It is between GWP and Iron Dragon. Have you used ID chems on your rats before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I will be placing my first RC order soon. It is between GWP and Iron Dragon. Have you used ID chems on your rats before?
    ID has been very good to me as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which one do you prefer?

Being completely open and honest, so let me know if anything here is unfair "trashing" or anything else.

I've used their CJC1295, GHRP6 and Torem. The torem, from the described effects and sides, I would be really surprised if it wasn't underdosed or bunk.Tried PM'ing, emailing them and calling the fella i've done business with before (who's always been very helpful otherwise) but couldn't reach on the phone and got some like "how do you know it's underdosed if it's only for research?" on PM.
    CJC, absolutely no effect. The magical sleep effects people seem to get, flushes, whatever else, nothing. and that was something like a 6 month run (yah, why stick it that long, right?? lol)
    GHRP seemed very legit. Hungry as fuck from the get go.

Honestly what disappointed me a little bit is that the fella I did business with (i dont know if he wants to be named) told me to contact him directly if me or any of my friends had any issues with the products, before just discussing it on any of the forums. I tried to do that, call, leave messages, write, but got no response back other than a smart ass reply to my IM. sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth. i still have some stuff from them though, i'll update this as i use it i guess.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I confess to avoiding GWP for torem this last time around because of the things I'd heard. Instead I opted to use RUI, and that was a huge mistake. I got bunk torem and was totally shut down.

Iron Dragon has always been good. I should have just went with them, but their damn pump bottles are messy.

I would not hesitate using GWP next time around. Their tadalafil and sildenafil are always legit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    which one do you prefer?

Being completely open and honest, so let me know if anything here is unfair "trashing" or anything else.

I've used their CJC1295, GHRP6 and Torem. The torem, from the described effects and sides, I would be really surprised if it wasn't underdosed or bunk.Tried PM'ing, emailing them and calling the fella i've done business with before (who's always been very helpful otherwise) but couldn't reach on the phone and got some like "how do you know it's underdosed if it's only for research?" on PM.
    CJC, absolutely no effect. The magical sleep effects people seem to get, flushes, whatever else, nothing. and that was something like a 6 month run (yah, why stick it that long, right?? lol)

Honestly what disappointed me a little bit is that the fella I did business with (i dont know if he wants to be named) told me to contact him directly if me or any of my friends had any issues with the products, before just discussing it on any of the forums. I tried to do that, call, leave messages, write, but got no response back other than a smart ass reply to my IM. sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth. i still have some stuff from them though, i'll update this as i use it i guess.
    Is this in reference to GWP?

Your experience is your experience, I won't label it trashing. If that conversation on the "how do you know.." really took place, that argument is weak, because any researcher is going to test purity prior to use in a lab setting.

The HGH peps have been fine for me. Good sleep, leaning over long term while maintaining lbm, everything seemed fine to me. I know Matt Porter used to recommend boom dosing them, and often mentioned morning hand numbness.

As for the CJC, two questions:
    I assume you ordered mod here?
    Were you running it solo? If so, your experience is not shocking to me.

Torem I can not comment on, I have never used the SERM from any source.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which one do you prefer?

Which company are you talking about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I confess to avoiding GWP for torem this last time around because of the things I'd heard. Instead I opted to use RUI, and that was a huge mistake. I got bunk torem and was totally shut down.

Iron Dragon has always been good. I should have just went with them, but their damn pump bottles are messy.

I would not hesitate using GWP next time around. Their tadalafil and sildenafil are always legit.
    I have heard some stories about RUI, so I was not suprised when that occured (I didn't know you used them, or I would have warned you).

Very true Re:ID's bottles. Probably my only complaint. I use an oral syringe, but it still makes a mess.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Is this in reference to GWP?

Your experience is your experience, I won't label it trashing. If that conversation on the "how do you know.." really took place, that argument is weak, because any researcher is going to test purity prior to use in a lab setting.

The HGH peps have been fine for me. Good sleep, leaning over long term while maintaining lbm, everything seemed fine to me. I know Matt Porter used to recommend boom dosing them, and often mentioned morning hand numbness.

As for the CJC, two questions:
    I assume you ordered mod here?
    Were you running it solo? If so, your experience is not shocking to me.

Torem I can not comment on, I have never used the SERM from any source.
    yup, all in reference to GWP, sorry.

CJC was mod and ran solo for a lil over a month then stacked it with GHRP 6.

so i don't misquote or be unfair to anyone, the exact quote was
    "As far as torem Not sure what feeling your suppose to get since its for research use only."

that is in my PP board IM inbox and stupid me doesn't have the sent messages, but i think i said something along the lines of "I'm not necessarily getting any effect from it" instead of the formal "My rats are cumming powder when I jerk'em off"

i did try to call and leave messages and i am never abrasive in these types of situation, so all i wanted was to talk directly to my contact there and see if there is anything we could do. i dont think it would have been too difficult to give a call back or take the calls to discuss the matter, really.

That being said, aside from responding in a post or two or asking for recommendations to other companies because of my shaky confidence in their products, I haven't really gone out of my way to create threads or call 'em out in an effort to disrupt operations.

EDIT - and i sure as shit hope their letro is legit lol i got some from an old purchase and plan to use it
    Last edited by longBallLima; 11-13-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup, all in reference to GWP, sorry.

CJC was mod and ran solo for a lil over a month then stacked it with GHRP 6.
    I wouldn't run the mod solo, it's real benefit is synergy with a GHRP, imo.

so i don't misquote or be unfair to anyone, the exact quote was
    "As far as torem Not sure what feeling your suppose to get since its for research use only.".
    Actually, that is him covering his ass. My guess is you said you didn't feel anything, which means you are using it, and he can not guide you through a feeling because it is for research only.

that is in my PP board IM inbox and stupid me doesn't have the sent messages, but i think i said something along the lines of "I'm not necessarily getting any effect from it" instead of the formal "My rats are cumming powder when I jerk'em off"

i did try to call and leave messages and i am never abrasive in these types of situation, so all i wanted was to talk directly to my contact there and see if there is anything we could do. i dont think it would have been too difficult to give a call back or take the calls to discuss the matter, really.
    I agree.

That being said, aside from responding in a post or two or asking for recommendations to other companies because of my shaky confidence in their products, I haven't really gone out of my way to create threads or call 'em out in an effort to disrupt operations.

EDIT - and i sure as shit hope their letro is legit lol i got some from an old purchase and plan to use it
    Well I can assure you the letro I received is legit. I obviously can't comment on letro I haven't taken, but my assumption is that if mine was good, yours probably is as well.